f i f t e e n

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉—𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴—

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
—𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴—

     BEFORE DARKNESS OVERCAME the sky, Bexley Terris was ushered to an empty cell surrounded by towering metal bars. There was no one in the cells around her, nor was there sign of a guard anywhere near her. But she knew the First Order was watching her, whether she could see the cameras or not. They would be examining her every move while she was here, and it was time she started getting used to that. Apparently, she would be staying here for quite a while.

The clone that shoved her onto the concrete had no sympathy as her head hit the floor and she released a small yelp. Sitting up, Bexley proceeds to glare at him, all the while holding her bleeding temple. The clone simply ignored her existence, before slamming the cell door closed, and locking her inside. He walks away after, and Bexley finds herself staring out of the bars and into the room around her.

It was dark; a very dimly lit room compared to what the questioning room was. But she didn't mind it‒ hopefully it would allow her to sleep. The space was open, and there was plenty of room for prisoners to fit into it comfortably. It was obvious no one put effort into this room, especially from the dinginess that everything reflected. There was no cot for her to sleep on, nor was there anything else in the cell other than herself. Bexley shivers, sinking down into the corner and pulling her knees to her chest.

Her short-sleeved shirt didn't prove to be effective for the coldness of the hostile room, and she wished there was at least a blanket somewhere near her. Unfortunately, she was the prisoner, and there would be no luxuries here. She would survive this temporary setback, and would soon enough be back with the Resistance again. With Poe.

As she lays her head against the wall, she lets out a steady breath. Was this what her life would consist of from now on? And to think that it was all because she hadn't followed orders. Bexley had grown too confident in herself, and took things too far. She, and everyone else she knew, would have to pay the price for that quick mistake. If Poe could see her now, the blonde was sure he would yell in her face for the stupid decision. But she didn't intend for this to happen. She wanted to protect the Resistance, not put it in more danger.

At least now she knew what the First Order wanted, and why they had bombed Takodana. If only she could escape, there was a possibility that everyone would make it out alive. But hope was running short here, and she couldn't deny it.

Soon enough, Bexley would have no hope left.

---

The blonde woman jumps awake as the cell door is thrown open, revealing Kylo Ren in his usual attire. Bexley glares at him as she sits up, holding her throbbing head. The room was colder than it was the night before, and her lips were beginning to crack under the pressure. Although the temperature was cold, her head seemed too warm for comfort. Bexley could feel herself getting sick already.