s i x t e e n

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉—𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦—

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
—𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦—

     BEXLEY DIDN'T THINK she would ever be stuck in the situation she currently was in; her broken body slumped against a concrete floor, barely breathing through her constricted lungs. By now, the clones had almost finished their assault on her, and had carelessly tossed their batons to the floor. The blonde woman doesn't make a sound as they exit her cell, leaving her alone again. And for the first time in forever, she was truly thankful for that.

She blinks away some final tears, allowing herself to mold into the hard floor. Bexley could feel every ounce of pain that raged through her body like fire, and she wanted to scream at the top of her lungs. But what good would that do? Now that this was over, she was sure that she would have a lasting fear of skin-to-skin contact. People were vicious and cruel. How could they do this with no remorse? She would never make it out alive here.

Her throat hurt from all of the screaming and gut-wrenching sobs, and she knew she would lose her voice soon enough. Bruises and gashes tattered her body, and she had to pry her eyes open. The woman hadn't felt any pain in her life that could compare to this. And if she didn't comply with Kylo's orders, apparently there would be a lot more to come. If this was considered his 'result of mercy', she truly feared what would come the next time she couldn't answer his questions. When the door to the room slammed open, Bexley found herself wincing at the loudness.

But with the movement came the harsh sensation of pain; one that radiates through every ounce of her being and burned her alive. Bexley cries out, more tears falling from her now closed eyes. It hurt to breathe‒ it hurt to live. She was being tortured with every breath she took, and it was easy to tell by her pale complexion. The brightness in her eyes had faded, and left behind a dull shell of the person she used to be. A few short hours had changed her completely. And as Kylo stepped inside of her cell, he could see it clearly.

His inward gasp was inaudible for her to hear, and he was thankful for the fact that he had told the clones to let him enter the room alone. Looking down at her almost lifeless body, he swallowed through his tight throat, and blinked rapidly at what he had done.

Bexley's face was as white as chalk, a deep gash leading down the left side of her face and a bruise that covered both her cheek and jaw on the right side. The blood from her nose had already began to dry, but there was still so much fresh blood on the floor that Kylo had to take a step back so he didn't get his shoes in it. Another gash led across her arm, exposing the muscle and tissue underneath. The commander had saw a lot of gory things in his lifetime, but this was a lot to take in. Especially when he had saw her only a couple hours ago, and she had been as stubborn and talkative as possible. Now, he wasn't sure if she would open her mouth to even attempt to speak.