Be Alright. (a Justin Bieber story)

•Nevaeh•

I rested my head on the palm of my hand and looked out the car window, watching the trees, people and houses go by as Anna, a social-worker, drove me to my new home. Why was I going to a new house? Well, I was abandoned by my parents a couple months ago, just in front of the orphanage in downtown Los Angeles. I’m only 13, but even I could tell that if my actual family didn’t want me, there’s no way these people will want me either.

“Hey, Nevaeh, cheer up there hun. This family will love you, I promise,” Anna said, in this voice that was dripping with fake sweetness. She patted my back with one hand and I groaned.

“Anna, seriously. I’m thirteen years old, not five. I know these people or this person isn’t gonna like me, so whatever they say or what you say isn’t gonna change my mind at all,” I snapped and Anna rolled her eyes, pulling into a fancy looking drive-way. It had these big gates as well that were automatic but they still had a guard at the door. Impressive.

“Whatever Nevaeh, we’re here anyways, so put on a smile, grab your things and let’s be nice to this person or family or whatever. Let’s not have a repeat of last time,” She hissed at me, taking out the keys and getting out of the van that we were in. I rolled my eyes and put my black hoodie  on, pushing up the sleeves a little before getting out of the passenger side and opening the back door to get my bag, skateboard and the one Justin Bieber poster that I had left. It was my favourite and it was signed by him…even if it was a year or two ago. “Nevaeh! Hurry up!” I heard Anna call and I closed the car door, quickly running up to the front porch, where she already was waiting for me. I watched her ring the doorbell while I started twirling a strand of hair around my index finger. I hate admitting that I’m nervous, but yes, right now I am nervous.

The door opened and my eyes widened as I saw who was standing right in front of me. “Hey, I’m Justin Bieber. You must be Anna,” He smiled and shook Anna’s hand, then his eyes landed on me, “And you must be the newest Bieber,” Justin gave me a smile and a tight hug. Anna turned to me, with a real smile on her face.

“I’ll just take Nevaeh over here and tell her everything, Mr. Bieber. She seems like she needs a little more information,” Anna said and Justin laughed.

“Aight, I’ll be waiting here,” Justin said and smiled at me, causing me to smile as well.

“ANNA. What is this? Am I on punk’d or something? Justin Bieber adopted ME?” I squealed and I felt like I was gonna die. Anna just laughed and hugged me, trying to find a way to explain everything.

“Well, us at the orphanage didn’t believe it either. But he called us one day and said that someone had posted a video of the time that you were singing on the streets. Do you remember that?” She asked and I nodded my head, remembering it very well. “Well, honey, Justin had seen it and he’d been trying to figure out where you were. So he was surprised when he got the number to an orphanage , but he had found who he was looking for. He’s eighteen now and this is a big responsibility, so please, try not to freak out and please be nice to him. Alright?” Anna asked and I nodded my head. Of course I’m gonna be nice…IT’S JUSTIN BIEBER.

We walked back to the porch, just as Justin had put his phone away.  Anna gave me a hug and went back to the van, while Justin opened the door even wider and let me go inside.

“Welcome to your new home,” He smiled and so did I.

I think I might like living here.

---

Hey guys, it's Sophie! :)

I'm so excited for you guys to read more of this story, as this was only the prologue. I just wanna thank you guys for everything you've ever done for me.. you know, voting, fanning, commenting, sharing, your positivity & so much more! It really means the world to me, and I really hope that you guys will enjoy reading this story as I will enjoy writing this.

Tell me what you think. :) x