Be Alright. (a Justin Bieber story) *Chapter 18*

AND THE WINNER IS ...

xBeFearlessxo! Thank you to everyone who entered, it means a lot that y'all wanted to be in my story :') It was really hard for me to pick by myself, so, with some help from my little sister, Maya, I got the winner picked.

You'll be introduced in Chapter 19, and you'll be in the story until the end :) 

Congrats, Rose! Stay fearless. x

---

•Nevaeh•

Nevaehbieber: WHAT’S WITH ALL THE AIR TRAVEL?! @justinbieber daddy, I’m jetlagged. #boo

I locked my phone and rested my head on Christian’s shoulder and he wrapped an arm around me. Dad and everyone else let me and Christian sit together on every plane ride that we will ever take on this tour, because if we don’t spend time together … well, we get sad and miss each other a lot, even if we’re just a couple seats apart. I closed my eyes and felt Christian start playing with my hair, probably attempting to braid it.

“Christian,” I laughed and he chuckled. “Don’t braid my hair!” I smiled and he kissed me on the cheek, tying my hair back into a ponytail.

“Nevaeh, I’m getting better at braiding hair! Why won’t you let me braid yours?”

“Chris, I just would love to keep my hair long. I don’t want it to get all tangled together and then have to shave it off,” I pouted and crossed my arms across my chest.

“Come on, Nev,” Christian said and crossed his arms across his chest. “Taylor taught me how to French braid someone’s hair and then I tried it on her hair and look! She still has her hair,” He argued and I sighed, giving in quickly.

“Fine,” I mutter and take my hair out of it ponytail. “But if anything bad happens, you, Mr. Beadles, are in trouble!” I smiled and gave him a thumbs up, putting the arm-rest up and turning around so that I was facing away from him. As Christian braided my hair, I took out my phone and sent out a tweet.

Nevaehbieber: On the plane. @Littlecbeadles is French-braiding my hair … what a great boyfriend. #swag

I locked it and then just as I was about to put it away, when I get an Instagram notification … from Justin and Taylor.

Justinbieber: Aww, look at the couple. @nevaehb & @Littlecbeadles seriously, get a room. ;) #Chrisvaeh

Taylorswift13: I was sent this picture. It’s from @justinbieber. @nevaehb, @Littlecbeadles … #Chrisvaeh

“Dad, stop!” I laughed as he started taking pictures of Christian and me. It caused Christian to chuckle and it made me giggle. I love these people.

***

Nevaehb: It’s been 9 hours, so two more hours & we’ll be back in Los Angeles. I’ll miss Europe, but I can’t wait for the North American tour! So how we’re spending our time on the plane is by taking pictures on Instagram. You are very welcome for the father and daughter portraits.

“Where’s Taylor?” I ask, just as the tall blonde walks over and sit beside my dad. “THERE YOU ARE!” I yelled and Christian burst out laughing, while Taylor and Justin just look at each other … confused.

“What were you planning on using my genius for?” She asks and I smile, grabbing my dad’s guitar out of its case and started strumming some random chords.

“Dad and I are going to create a random song and you are going to record while Christian makes the drumbeat,” I smile and everyone laughs. Daddy gets up and grabs my guitar from its case, switching it for his own. I then go and sit beside him. Taylor takes my spot and starts recording.

“Ready?” I ask and Justin smiles.

“Leggo!” He smiles and I let him start off the singing, but I know which chords he’s playing so I just strum the guitar and wait for my turn. My phone’s beside me and I see it light up with a Twitter notification.

Littlecbeadles: Last 2 hours on the plane. We’re wasting time by being awesome. @taylorswift13 @justinbieber @nevaehbieber #SWAGGY