Be Alright. (a Justin Bieber story) *Chapter 13*

Book 3 of You're a dad ... will be up sometime this week.

Ready? :)

Goal: ~10 votes, 5 comments, 50 reads

---

 // Heathrow Airport, London, UK //

•Nevaeh•

I walked through the airport, with Kenny rolling my suitcases behind me as we searched for Dad.

Nevaehb: @justinbieber can’t wait to see you daddy. <3 #ivemissedyou

Justinbieber: @nevaehb can’t wait to see you. <3 #ivemissedyou

“I think I’ve found your dad,” Kenny whispers to me and points over to where Justin is. He was holding a small piece of white Bristol board with the name “Nevaeh Bieber” written in purple. I smiled and dropped my purse and carry-on bag, running over to my dad and hugging him tightly. I knew tears started streaming down my face as he kissed the top of my head and hugged me as tightly as I hugged him.

“I love you Nev. Don’t forget it,” He says, bending down so that he was staring me right in the eyes. I wiped away my tears and hugged my dad again.

“I love you too Daddy,” I whispered and Justin smiled again, hugging me tightly.

“You know who else loves you? The entire team. We need to get going, because they cannot wait to see you,” Justin wraps an arm around my shoulder and Kenny catches up to us, handing me my purse and carry-on bag.

***

“NEVAEH!” Everyone smiles, as I walk into the hotel lobby. They were all there. Taylor, Pattie, Scooter, Scrappy, Jaden, Ry Good, Ryan Butler, Chaz … everyone. Well, everyone except for Christian. I sighed but then smiled and hugged everyone, the last person that I hugged was Taylor, and she handed me a note.

“It’s from Christian,” She whispers to me and then smiles, giving me a thumbs up before going over to Justin and hugging him tightly, tears of happiness running down her face as they talk. They were probably talking about me, but I’m never sure. Anyway, I opened up the folded piece of paper and smiled as I read the note.

Nevaeh,

Wow, I can’t believe that you’re finally back on the tour! I’ve missed you so much and everyday was torture because I never got to see your smiling face. I asked Justin about something, and he agreed, so I suggest that you start by going over to your dad and asking for the room key to the penthouse suite (tat you get to share with Taylor and Justin, by the way!)

A b c d e f g, I think you belong with me ;)

-Christian <3

I laughed at the ending of the note and then headed over to Justin. He smiled and took the penthouse suite key out of his pocket and mouthed “Don’t do anything bad with that boy.” I rolled my eyes and Taylor laughed, because she knew what was going on.

When I walked into the penthouse suite, I saw these arrows taped onto the walls. I smiled and followed them, walking all the way to the open door of my room inside the suite.  I walked into the bedroom and saw a note on the bed, with a red rose laying right next to it. I smiled and sat down on the bed, smelling the rose before reading the second note.

Nev,

I know how much you like new clothing … and I know how much you love dresses. So maybe you should check that closet for a surprise on the hanger.

I love you, you love me …

-Christian

This kid. Oh my gosh, he’s just amazing. But I bet he had a little bit of help from someone, because this is a lot to do alone. Anywho, I walked over to the closet and opened it seeing a beautiful dress that stood out from the others. I knew it was from Christian because one, there was a note that said “Yes, this is from me. Love, Christian” on it and two … I don’t have a second reason, haha. I took the dress off the hanger and laid it down on the bed, admiring it. It wasn’t anything fancy, it was just a navy blue with white polka-dots corset dress from American Eagle. It’s sort of like a sundress, but the dress is a little shorter than the length of a normal sundress.

“Oh Christian,” I smiled and shook my head, changing into the dress and grabbed a pair of shoes that went with it. I grabbed the rose and headed out back into the suite, where, on the coffee table, there was another note. I laughed and picked it up.

I seriously wonder what this kid has in store for me.