Be Alright. (a Justin Bieber story) *Chapter 21*

The story's almost over :'(

Omg, just 4 chapters & then the epilogue left. 

I'M GONNA MISS WRITING THIS.

---

 •Nevaeh•

Nevaehbieber: had a girl’s day yesterday with @rosecommabieber & @taylorswift13! It was so much fun, but I have news to tell you guys. I’m making an album. #InsideYourHeaven comes out February 14, 2013. X

“Alright Nevaeh!” Scooter smiles as we all enter the recording studio, the same one that Dad was using a few months ago … and here I am using it for the first time. Rose, Dad, Taylor and Christian are all here, for some support, but singing in front of people makes me really nervous. “So today Nev, we’re gonna have you sing three of your favourite songs and then we can sort of figure out what kind of music style is good for you to sing,” Scooter says and I nod my head, resting my head on Christian’s shoulder as I wait impatiently to get inside the booth.

“So what are you gonna sing first?” Dad asks and I smile.

“Well, I wanted to do a rap song but you know, there’s enough rap music already,” I sad and they all laughed. “So, I changed my mind and chose a Taylor Swift song.”

“So what song are you singing?” Christian asks and I smile.

“You’ll have to ask Taylor. I know she’ll recognize it as soon as I play the first two chords,” I laugh and grab my guitar, heading into the booth. I sit down on the stool, check that the lyrics are on the stand, plug my guitar in and then wait for Scooter to tell me to start. When he gives me the thumbs up, I smile and then start.

“I remember tears streaming down your face

When I said, "I'll never let you go"

When all those shadows almost killed your light

I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"

But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound…”

***

“I swear, Nev, you are amazing!” Dad says, as he drives me home. I smile and clap my hands excitedly, turning on the radio.

“I just can’t believe I’m making an album! Like, I’ve always wanted to do this, it’s just so surreal. I also can’t believe that you and Taylor are both letting me sing a couple of your songs for my debut. This is just … so exciting!” I say and on the inside, I’m freaking out. This has been a dream of mine since I was eight years old … and now I’m finally going to make it come true.

“Well, if being on the Ellen show is also a dream of yours, then that one is coming true as well,” Justin smiles and I look at him, my mouth forming the perfect “o” shape.

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME?” I squeal, freaking out on the inside.

Justin laughs. “Nev, I’m not kidding. You are going on the Ellen show.”

“When?”

“Next Thursday.”

“Oh my gosh. That’s just … AHH!” I freak out and Justin laughs, turning up the volume as “The Motto” by Drake came on and we both started rapping along to it. This day has just been so crazy, so I put my feet up on the dashboard and when we got to a red light, I asked Justin if he could take a picture of me. He agreed and I handed him my iPhone, laughing as he did a funny face and then took the picture.

“That’s cute,” Justin smiled as he handed back the phone to me and I laugh, taking a quick look at the picture before posting it on Instagram.

Nevaehb: WOOP WOOP. Just being driven home by daddy after a long day at the studio. #InsideYourHeaven comes out on February 14, 2013. MARK YOUR CALENDERS EVERYONE. @justinbieber you are the greatest dad ever. ALL OF THESE SURPRISES … thank you so much!

“Nev there’s one last surprise at home!” Justin smiles at me and I laugh again.

“What’s the surprise?” I ask and he turns back to the road, just as the light turns green. I poke his shoulder, just to bug him. “Daddy. Daddy. Daddy. Daddy. Daddy. Daddy, what’s the surprise?” I asked and he laughed.

“You’ll find out when we get home.” Justin smiles, just as we pull into the driveway.

“Daddy, tell me!” I whine as he parks the car. He gives me a look and then laughs, walking up to the front door. I sigh and get up, walking to the door behind him. “Tell me! Daddy, please tell me!” I say and Justin just laughs again. Once we were inside, dad hugs me and I hug him back … of course, I hug him, he’s my dad. He kisses the top of my head and then sighs.

“The surprise is on the kitchen table.”

I look up at him and kiss my father on the cheek. “YES!” I smile and I run to the kitchen, seeing two things on the counter. One was a box from Apple, but I couldn’t tell what was inside it. So, I grabbed it and opened the box, smiling like crazy when I see what’s inside. Dad walks in at the right moment and I ran and hug him. “An iPad? Really? Just thank you so much, daddy. You really didn’t have to buy me one, I could’ve bought it myself,” I state and Justin laughs.

“Nev, there’s one more thing,” He says and points back to counter, where I look until my eyes lock on this purple holder. I grab it and open it up, shocked at what’s inside.

“D-D-Disneyworld? WE’RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD?!” I ask, my eyes wide as I look up at him. A huge smile is on dad’s face and I am just … wonderstruck. I put the holder on the counter and then hug him again. Justin hugs me tightly and kisses the top of my head.

“I know you haven’t been, so I thought, why not buy the tickets and fast pass for Disneyworld in Florida for a few days. And then after that we’ll leave Disney and have some father and daughter time at a beach house on an exclusive beach that celebrities go to. Sound great?” He asks and I nod my head.

“Dad, that’s great! I can’t believe it, that’s just-just-just … it’s just amazing!” I smile and hug my dad again.

“I’m glad that you’re excited, because we leave the day after tomorrow, spend four days in Disneyworld and then spend three days at the beach house. Now, I’m going to go call Scooter and tell him about our plans and then pack. You enjoy your new iPad and just relax. You have another long day tomorrow!” Justin smiles at me and I nod my head, heading to the living room to watch TV and chill … and to also play on the new iPad that I got. The first thing I did with my iPad, was go to the app store and download the Twitter app. I logged in and then sent out a tweet.

Nevaehbieber: Just had the greatest day ever. @justinbieber dad, you spoil me, but I love you. #familyswag