Be Alright. (a Justin Bieber story) *Chapter 15*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Chapter 15 :)

I thought that I'd tell you I have an opening for a new character in this story. There will be further details about that in the next chapter. I know a couple of people want to be in this story, so I thought that I bring in a new character! There'll be a contest to see who will be the new character, but that's only if more than two/three people want the role.

Anywho, let's get on with the story! <3

---

•Nevaeh•

Nevaehbieber: life’s boring right now. It’s been meetings, rehearsals and business stuff for my dad these past couple days … haven’t had any time to talk to him at all. #hashtagsadface :(

I sent the tweet and then locked my phone, looking around for something to do. I had already watched TV, so that’s already crossed off my list. I’ve already packed all my stuff so that I’m ready for Paris tomorrow. I guess I could always make a YouTube video on the account that Christian made for me. I went over to the table, where my laptop was, and logged on, sending out a message to my 1,000 subscribers. I have like, two random videos of me and Christian just chilling and they have so many views . It’s just so interesting how people take such a big interest in my life.

Littlenevbieber: seems like you guys love it when I’m with Christian. Real or not real? :)

I get a bunch of replies instantly, and I read a couple of them.

Chrisvaeh_Forever: YOU AND CHRISTIAN ARE PERFECT TOGETHER! <3

Beadlesbabe_143: #hashtaghappyface < that’s how I am when I see a video of you & Christian, you &Justin or you & Taylor. DON’T EVER CHANGE! :)

I smiled at all the positivity I had been getting recently. It’s just so much better than the hate I got before … that was just extreme. I still get hate though, but it’s not as extreme as it was before, because now that everyone’s realizing that I’m just a kid and I’m not doing anything to them, so there’s no point in hating me because who I am or who my father is. Anyway, an idea came into my mind. I grabbed my iPhone off the couch and then texted Christian.

Nevaeh: wanna join me for a YouTube video? :)

His reply was … pretty much instant.

Christian<3: on my way. :)

I smiled and locked my phone, going back to reading comments on my YouTube channel. People are so sweet. After a couple minutes, I heard a knock at the door and then my phone buzz, which made me laugh. I checked my phone on my walk to the door, seeing a text from Christian.

Christian<3: ANSWER THE DOOR. Thanks. :)

***

“Hey everyone! I’m Christian.”

“I’m Nevaeh! And we’re going to…”

Christian smiles and finishes my sentence. “Cover Taylor Swift’s new song, We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, off her new album ‘Red’…”

“That comes out October 22nd! You can buy this song on iTunes and make sure you buy Taylor’s album when it comes out!” I smile and then Christian talks again.

“For this video, I will be playing the guitar,” He smiles and shows off the acoustic guitar in his hands, “And Nevaeh will be singing. I don’t think y’all have heard her sing before, so you will be in for a treat,” Christian winks at me and I blush, looking away from him.

“Anyway, why are we covering this song? Well, someone asked me a while ago if I’ve ever had one of those relationships where it’s on and off constantly and my reply was yes I have. Then, someone else, I think it was the same person, asked if I had a message to that person. And yeah, I do. So, thankfully, Taylor has a song for every life situation and this one fits perfectly. So that’s the reason. Christian, are you ready?” I ask and he smiles.

“I’m ready. What about you?” He asks and I nod my head, which makes him laugh, “Alright, let’s go!” Christian starts playing the song on the guitar and then I start singing.

“I remember when we broke up the first time

Saying, "This is it, I've had enough," 'cause like

We hadn't seen each other in a month

When you said you needed space. What?

Then you come around again and say

"Baby, I miss you and I swear I'm gonna change

Trust me, remember how that lasted for a day"

I say, "I hate you, we break up," you call me, "I love you"

Oooh we called it off again last night

But oooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you

We are never ever ever getting back together

You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me

But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

Like ever...

I'm really gonna miss you picking fights

And me, falling for it screaming that I'm right

And you, would hide away and find your piece of mind

With some indie record that's much cooler than mine

Oooh, you called me up again tonight

But oooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you

We are never ever ever getting back together

You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me (talk to me)

But we are never ever ever ever getting back together…”