Epilogue ♥

Final author's note ♥

OVer 10,000 reads? Omg, that's amazing! Thank you guys so much, that's just, AHHHHH! Crazy stuff, but seriously, I love you guys so much. You, my beautiful Stunners, are the greatest fans in the world. The greatest, the greatest, THE GREATEST! :D I'm so glad that you guys loved this story so much, because this was a new idea compared to the Bieber sister stories & the Bieber love stories that I usually write. The response to the first chapter was amazing and you guys are just so flawless that it makes me so wonderstruck whenever I see that a story got over 1,000 reads or got over this number of votes or I got this certain number of comments on the chapter in a short amount of time ... just THANK YOU. Like, I don't even know how to put what I'm feeling into words. I just love you guys so much and I hope this epilogue lives up to what you wanted.

I LOVE YOU!

---

// December 25, 2014 – Central Park, New York City //

•Nevaeh•

Jazzy, our flower girl, tossed the flowers out of her basket and blew kisses to everyone, obviously loving that most people were filming her. We decided that we would change it up for this wedding, so  we had the wedding party, the groomsmen and bridesmaids, went first and then it was the ring bearer, the flower girl and then the bride. So exactly a minute later, the band started playing the music and everyone stood up, turning around so that they could see the bride. Taylor walks down the aisle, her blonde hair curled and put back into a bun. Her dress was white but she had a purple sash around the middle because well, it was for her and Justin, since they both have purple as their favourite colour. She was holding a bouquet of red and light pink roses, and then earlier this morning I sprayed a little of both the ‘Wonderstruck’ and ‘Someday’ perfumes on them … so they smell pretty good. Anyway, I followed Taylor’s gaze and she was looking at my dad, huge smiles on both of their faces. Kylie nudges me with her elbow and nods her head towards Christian, who’s looking over at me with a smile on his face.

“He wants you. Like, now,” Kylie jokes, not meaning what she’s saying. We both giggle quietly and become quiet as Taylor reaches the altar. Her dad hands her over to Justin and I see him mouth “I’ll take care of her” to Taylor’s family before they turn back to the altar.

“Aww! Did you see that?” Selena whispers to Kylie and I, the two of us nodding as the ceremony starts.

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join Justin Drew Bieber and Taylor Alison Swift in holy matrimony. If anyone has any reason to which these two should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace,” The minister says and I look around the room, praying that no one will say anything.

Luckily, no one said anything and the minister went on.

***

At the reception, everyone was just genuinely happy. I was getting hugs from pretty much everyone and I was hugging pretty much everyone … except for Christian. I couldn’t find him anywhere. I hadn’t talked to him one-on-one in a week and I miss him so much. Looking around, I spotted Niall, sitting with Harry, Liam, Danielle and Kendall … all of them eating. I laughed and walked up to their table, receiving hugs from all of them.

“Have you guys seen Christian?” I ask and Harry shakes his head “no”, as do Niall, Danielle and Kendall. I hug Liam and he laughs.

“Nice to see you Nevaeh. You’ve grown up a lot in the past two months, love,” Liam smiles and I laugh, messing up his hair. Liam and I are really close. We’re like brother and sister … pretty much.

“Do you know where Christian is, Liam? I have to start singing soon, and I really need to spend at least a couple minutes with him,” I said and Liam pointed over to where Zayn and Rae were … and there was Christian. I smiled and then hugged Liam tightly. “Thank you!” I called and then walked as fast I could to Zayn, Rae and Christian. Zayn was the first one to notice that I had joined there little group, so he smiled and hugged me.