Be Alright. (a Justin Bieber story) *Chapter 12*

This is one of my favourite chapters :3

Sorry that its short, but I still hope that you likeeeeee it<3

Goal ~ 5 votes, 5 comments, 50 reads 

xo,

Sophie:*

---

•Nevaeh•

I was lying on the couch, all wrapped up in a purple blanket with Spongebob Squarepants DVDs all stacked in a pile. The first one was already in the DVD player, but I couldn’t pay attention because I was staring at Miley’s phone that was sitting on the coffee table … hoping that Dad calls.

“Nev, staring at the phone is gonna help anything!” Miley calls from her office, where she was working on something. I hear her step out of the office and walk into the living room where I was, watching me as I stared at the phone. “I’m gonna go to your school in a minute, is there anything you want me to get on the way back?” asks Miley and I sigh.

“My happiness,” I whisper, just barely audible. Miley sighs and hugs me, before grabbing my phone and taking it with her to put in her purse before she leaves.

“If I see Madison, I’ll tell her that you’re sick and couldn’t come to school!” Miley calls to me, before she shuts the door and leaves, leaving me to drown in my sadness.

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea …” the TV sings and I press pause, getting up and going to my room to change and hang out on Twitter for a little bit, because meeting new people on their makes me feel better … because I always talk to some of Dad’s, Taylor’s, Christian’s and Miley’s fans, they’re all sweethearts. Once I was in my room, I changed into a light pink tank-top that I tucked into a pair of medium-wash high-waisted denim short-shorts, tied my hair back into high ponytail, put on my promise ring and infinity necklace, Dad and Taylor bought the necklace for me and Miley took me to get the promise ring, and then I logged on to Twitter, scrolling through the hundreds of tweets for someone to talk to.

Nevaehb: seriously missing @Littlecbeadles. I haven’t had a good laugh or a good piggyback ride in so long. #missyou

Littlecbeadles: @nevaehb when you get back onto the tour, I’ll give you a good laugh and piggyback ride. I pinky swear :) #missyou

This hugeeee smile spread across my face and I melted on the inside. I have the biggest crush on Christian, like, legit I do. He’s so perfect and a truly amazing person and it just drives me crazy. He’s always so sweet to meet, he’s always protecting me, complimenting me, making me feel beautiful, making me laugh, making me smile … making me blush. Ahh, I just love him and even though I’m only thirteen, I know for sure that I love him. I love him with all my heart. I woke up from my daydream when I realized that I had two new direct messages. One from Taylor and one from Scooter.

Taylorswift13: Hey Nev :) hope you’re staying strong. Miley told me to tell you that you’ve been taken out of your school & Justin told me to tell you that Jenny would be happy to tutor you on tour. Hopefully we’ll be seeing you soon. <3 xo

I smiled at Taylor’s message and was about to reply when I remembered that Scooter had sent me a direct message as well. So, I went back and pressed on it … when I read the message, my jaw dropped.

Scooterbraun: welcome back to the tour Nevaeh. :) we all missed you.