Be Alright. (a Justin Bieber story) *Chapter 24*

WE GOT TO 8,000 READS. KSALJDALSJDASKDLASDJASKDASDAEIUOEOJWQ I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THE STORY AND BEING SO FREAKING AMAZING JUST  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. 

Do you guys have any ideas on future stories that you want me to write? More fan-fictions, more non-fan fictions or what? Tell me in the comments!

Next chapter goal: 5 comments, 5 votes & 50 reads :)

I love youuu<3

---

// The Ellen Show //

•Nevaeh•

I pulled on the dark blue halter dress and black high heels; sitting in the make-up chair as Carin did my make-up and curled my hair into loose waves. I almost looked like a mini Taylor Swift … except I’m a brunette and she’s blonde.

“Nev, you look amazing!” Carin smiles and spins the chair around to face the mirror. I smile and hug Carin.

“Thank you! Oh my gosh I look so good,” I giggle and Carin hugs me back.

“It’s no problem! But you have an interview to do, so get going!” She laughs and I smile again, taking a quick look in the mirror before being escorted out of the dressing room and to the spot where I was supposed to be. I hate to admit this, but I’m nervous. I hope I don’t say anything stupid … or do anything stupid. I just want to make a good first impression on Ellen.

“Our first guest is a lovely young lady who had her life turned around by the one and only, Justin Bieber. Please welcome, first-time Ellen show guest, Nevaeh Bieber!”  Ellen says and I take a deep breath, walking out onto the stage with a smile on my face. I waved to the audience and then hugged Ellen, sitting down on the red couch – which had space for six people on it … weird.

“Hi Nevaeh,” Ellen smiles and I take another breath, feeling less nervous than I did five seconds ago. I put a smile on my face and finally responded back.

“Hi Ellen,” I laughed and then rested my chin on the palm of my left hand. “How are you?” I asked and Ellen laughed.

“I’m good. How about you? Excited to be here?”

“Yes! I’ve been watching your show ever since I was like, seven, so to be here is a dream come true and really surreal,” I smiled and Ellen nodded her head.

“So you’re Justin Bieber’s daughter?” She asks and I nod my head.

“I have been for a few months now. It’s amazing. Justin may only be eighteen, but he is a really good father!”

Ellen nods her head. “What’s it like? What is life like as a Bieber?”

I think for a couple seconds and then smile. “It’s crazy, busy, dramatic, overwhelming, maddening, insane, amazing, and just overall so much fun. Justin’s so nice to me and to everyone and before he adopted me, him and Taylor Swift were two of my idols and to be the daughter of my idol it’s just … amazing and surreal. I use the word surreal a lot nowadays, just because it helps me describe what’s going on.”

“I’m glad you’re happy about being a Bieber. I know if I was a thirteen year old girl, Justin would adopt me because I’m so hilarious,” Ellen jokes and everyone laughs , including me. “Now, I know you probably want to talk all about your dad and his girlfriend and your boyfriend, Christian, but I have to ask you something.”

“What is it Ellen?” I asked and Ellen had this mischievous smile on her face.

“So your dad told me that you are a huge fan of a certain boy-band, could you tell us who that band is?”

A huge smile came onto my face and I giggled. “One Direction,” I said quietly and I heard Ellen laugh.

“Well, you’re gonna love me for this,” She says and stands up. “Come on out boys!” Ellen calls and I turn around, my lips forming an “o” as those five boys walked out on stage. Everyone was cheering and I felt like I was going to cry. They all looked so perfect and as I stood up and greeted them, Louis hugged me and called me ‘babe’, Zayn hugged me and called me ‘babe’, Harry hugged me and kissed me on the cheek, and Liam and Niall both hugged me at the same time … and I got to sit next to Liam! This is so crazy.

“H-H-H-Hi,” I finally stuttered, making all five boys and Ellen laugh. Liam puts an arm on the back of the couch beside me, and I’m just fan-girling like crazy on the inside.

***

“Ahhhhh! Hey guys! I’m in the car, with Dad. He just picked me up from the Ellen show set … WHERE I JUST MET ONE DIRECTION. I SAT NEXT TO LIAM AND AHHHHH! Ellen, if you’re watching this video right now … THANK YOU SO MUCH! You made my very first interview the greatest and I’m not sure if anyone could live up to what you did. And thanks to daddy,” I smiled and quickly showed my dad, before putting the camera back onto me, “I got on the Ellen show in the first place and he told Ellen that I love One Direction and I went on Twitter after the show … AND ALL THE BOYS ARE FOLLOWING ME AND I REALLY NEED TO GO FAN-GIRL WITH TAYLOR OVER THE PHONE, so I’ll talk to you all later! I love you!” I smiled and blew a kiss to the camera on my iPhone, stopped recording and then uploaded the video to YouTube – which uses a bit of data, but I’ll use less next month, I swear – and then put my phone in my pocket.

“I’m glad you enjoyed the surprise,” Dad laughs, just as my phone starts blasting “What Makes You Beautiful” which is what I set as Taylor’s ringtone.

“TAYLOR!”

“NEVAEH!”

“I saw the video! How was meeting the boys? Were they nice to you?”

“Yes they were! Niall was the sweetest and we became fast friends, because of our love for food and music. It’s so exciting, just AHHHHH! I can’t wait to see them again!”

“I know, I know. I met them a couple months ago and I haven’t seen them since. Tell your dad that he needs to have a party and invite everyone! Nev, your birthday’s in April, correct?” Taylor asks and I take a second to remember. Hey! Don’t judge me, it’s been a while since someone has asked about my birthday.

“Yup! It’s in April … why?”

“Because, silly, then your father can throw a party and invite all of young Hollywood! One Direction, Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, me, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, the Jonas Brothers … you know, all those kind of people!”

“That’s a great idea! I’ll talk to him about it later.”

“Alright. Hey, I’ll call you guys later! Have fun,” Taylor laughs and I smile.

“Alright, bye Tay!” I laugh and then hang up, put the phone in my pocket and tapped my fingers on the arm rest, waiting impatiently to get home.