Be Alright. (a Justin Bieber story) *Chapter 4*

YAY! I uploaded a day earlier than I said I would ... yeahhh man. *Usher's voice*

Anyway, I'm gonna have a marathon of this story until Thursday, because on Friday I have to get ready for this trip to Nova Scotia & on Saturday I'll be in Nova Scotia for a week ... without internet. So yeah, I won't be posting for a week, or even two weeks. I'm not sure, so I'll just be posting chapters from today to Thursday. 

I love you!

Sophie:*

---

•Nevaeh•

We were still on the plane, with about five hours to go. I was checking Instagram, when I saw that someone had tagged me in a comment. So I pressed on the little icon in the news feed and was brought to a picture, which was posted about 9 hours ago, of me and Justin sleeping.

Littlecbeadles: Aww, look at the family. @justinbieber & @nevaehb sleeping on the plane. #family

I laughed and looked over at him.

Nevaehb: @Littlecbeadles thanks Christian. I love having the world see me sleeping.

I look back over at him and see that he’s looking at me.

“You know, for a thirteen year old girl, you have a lot of attitude.”

“Thank you, I try.” I smiled and unbuckle my seatbelt, going over and sitting in the seat across from him. Christian smiled and then pulled out his iPhone again, taking a bunch of pictures of me. “Stop. Christian, I hate pictures.” I covered my face with one hand and looked down at my iPhone in my other hand.

“Nevaeh, if you need a profile picture for Instagram, you’re gonna need to look at the camera.”

“But I don’t wanna.”

“Nevaeh.”

“Christian.”

“Nevaeh.” He says again and I laugh.

“That’s me!” I smiled and this time, Christian laughed. He was still taking pictures of me, but I had gotten used to it now. “Are you done yet?” I asked and he shook his head. I reached over and grabbed his phone out of his hands. “Well now you are.” We both laugh but then he yawns, signifying that he was tired. “I think you should get some sleep,” I smiled and went back to my seat.

“Goodnight, Nevaeh,” I hear Christian whisper and a big smile grows on my face.

“Goodnight, Christian,” I whisper back and then see him fall asleep extremely fast. Am I jealous? Well, yeah. I’d love to fall asleep really fast, that would be awesome.

“So, you and Christian, eh?” asks Dad and I jump. “Aww Nevaeh likes Christiannnnnnn,” He sings and I slap his arm.

“You’re more like a brother right now than my dad, Justin,” I state and smile, messing up his hair. Justin laughs and messes up my hair. “But yes, I maybe have this little crush on Christian.”

“So is little the teenage girl word for huge? Or am I missing something?” Justin asks jokingly and I laugh.

“No dad. Little means little, huge means huge.”

“Okay, sure.” He rolls his eyes and laugh. I must confess something. Justin, even though he’s only eighteen, is a very good father. Just in my humble opinion. “I know that you’d wanna date him … not I’ve already approved him for you.” He says quietly and I smiled really big. I put my arms around my dad and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Thank you Daddy,” I said and Justin laughed, hugging me.

“No problem. As long as it makes you happy, I’m okay.” Justin smiles and I laugh, looking for something to do. “Did you want to hang out with my mom? Who’s now your grandma? You’ll be spending a lot of time with her because of the tour, so it’s best that you get to know her,” says Justin and I shrug.

“Sure. It wouldn’t hurt to hang out with my Grandma.”

Justin smiles and gets up. “I’ll go get her and she can come sit up here with you. I need to spend some time with guys who aren’t sleeping,” He laughs and points over at Christian and Ryan. I nod my head and laugh, mostly staring at Christian.

I think this tour will be fun. I like these people, they’ve already become like family.