Be Alright. (a Justin Bieber story) *Chapter 14*

This is dedicated to @xBeFearlessxo because 1. she dedicated a chapter of her amazing story, It All Started With a Letter (go read it!) to me and 2. she's a sweetheart & i love that girl. so read her stories and fan her.

Thanks! xo

P.s I thought that the song "The Best Day" by Taylor Swift would fit the chapter :) 

---

 •Nevaeh•

Nevaehbieber: was just asked the greatest question of my life by @Littlecbeadles. I LOVE YOU. <3

I smiled at the newest worldwide trend that had just appeared on the list … thanks to a tweet from Taylor.

Taylorswift13: about to go take Nevaeh out on a girl’s day here in London so we can talk about her new boy. #TheresACoupleAlert #TeamChrisvaeh

Justinbieber: it took a lot of convincing (from Taylor, Nevaeh & my mom) , but I do approve of Christian & Nevaeh dating. #TeamChrisvaeh @Littlecbeadles we’ll have a problem if you don’t treat my daughter right.

I retweeted all the support tweets that were for Christian and I. Smiling, I logged off and took a picture of my outfit for today and posted it on Instagram, like a lot of normal teenage girls do.

Nevaehb: Cold out but that won’t stop mine and Tay’s girl’s day today! Ankle boots, white skinny jeans, purple long sleeve shirt and a beautiful black jacket (THANK YOU @Littlecbeadles, you really didn’t have to!) #girlsdayout

I locked my phone and put it in my pocket, along with a room key because I know that Taylor will forget one. I head out to the living room area of our suite and see that dad’s busy working over the phone and that Taylor’s sitting there patiently, just waiting for me. She looks up and smiles, then goes over and kisses Dad on the cheek, which makes him blush and smile really big. Taylor then walks over to me and we link arms.

“Ready Nev?” She asks and I nod my head. “Awesome! You have a room key right?” Taylor asks again and I laugh.

“Yes I have a key, but I think Dad will be here when we get back,” I say and we both giggle, then head out the door.

***

“So, what are we gonna do first?” I asked and a happy look came over Taylor’s face.

“We are gonna go get our nails done and find a place where we can add feathers or dip-dye our hair. Then, I was thinking we could get French fries and chocolate milkshakes. You get to decide what we’ll do after that,” Taylor smiles and hails a taxi, then we get inside and Taylor tells the driver where to go. “Kiera’s Hair Salon please,” She says and the driver nods, turning on the meter and starting to drive.

***

Nevaehbieber: dip-dye, manicures, French fries, chocolate milkshakes, HMV, autographs & shopping. Thank you @taylorswift13 for the best girl’s day EVER. #iloveyou <3

Taylorswift13: @nevaehbieber it was no problem! The purple looks really good in your hair :) it’s stunning :3 #iloveyou <3

“Dad! I had so much fun with Taylor!” I smiled, running over and flopping on the couch next to him. He laughs and turns to face me, putting his phone away in his pocket.

“I’m glad you did. What did you two do?” He asks and I smile, showing him my hair first.

“Taylor let me get it dip-dyed. I even got it dip-dyed purple. What do you think?” I asked and Justin examined it, trying to tell if he was hallucinating or not.

“Well, I think it looks really good. What did Taylor say about it?”

I laughed and then tied my hair back. “She thinks that it’s stunning. We also had French fries and we dipped them into chocolate milkshakes, which was so good. Then, we went shopping and Taylor and I got some new outfits. She also got this really pretty dress and gorgeous pair of shoes for your date tonight,” I said and Justin smiled.

“Speaking of the date, I have to go get ready for that,” Dad said and then kissed the top of my head before going to get changed. “Oh, I forgot to mention that Christian’s gonna come up to hang out with you while I’m on my date. I knew that you wouldn’t mind, so I said that you two could.”

I turned and smiled at my daddy. “I love you, Daddy!” I said and he laughed.

“I love you too Nevaeh,” We both laughed and then he left, so I logged onto Instagram, on my iPhone, and posted a picture of my new hair.

Nevaehb: @taylorswift13 took me out for the day & let me get my hair dip-dyed! Purple ftw :) #purplehairswag