Be Alright. (a Justin Bieber story) *Chapter 9*

• Dedicated to Anyone who's ever been a new kid.

Okay, well, we didn't get to my goal of 15 comments & 15 votes.

So I'll put a new one :)

Goal:

~5 votes

~5 comments

I love you!

---

•Nevaeh•

Miley smiled at me and gave me a quick hug, before letting me get out of the car. “I’ll tweet the picture of you on your first day of school and text it to your dad and Taylor,” She hugs me one more time and I take a deep breath. I was about to walk through the front doors when I heard Miley call my name. “Hey Nev!” She calls and I turn my head to face her. “Have a great day at school, hon. I’ll be here at three to pick you up!” Miley says and I smile, waving good-bye as she drives out of the parking lot. I sigh and run a trembling hand through my straightened hair.

“Well, let’s make the best of it,” I whisper to myself and then walk through the doors, instantly feeling overwhelmed by everyone. All the girls were squealing and greeting each other and asking about their friend’s summer vacation. The boys were just greeting each other and talking about how hot Miley Cyrus is … wait until they find out that I’m gonna be living with her for the next month. I walk into the office and the secretary behind the desk recognizes me almost instantly.

“Well, well! You must be the new student, Nevaeh Bieber. Welcome to Beverly Hills Junior High!” She chirps, and hands me a piece of paper, that has my locker number and lock combination on it, along with my homeroom class and the names of some of the important teachers around here. “Your schedule will be handed out in your home room. Our school isn’t that big, but if you, someone in your class will be glad to help you out with finding the different classrooms. Have a great day, Miss. Bieber!” The secretary smiles and I take the piece of paper, clutching it as I left the office and started off down the hall. I guess I was too busy reading everything on the piece of white paper, because I’ve already bumped into someone and we’re both on the ground.

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry! I was just reading this piece of paper. I totally didn’t mean bump into you!” I said and got up, extending out my hand to help the other person up. When I saw his face, I swear I almost melted. It was boy, and he had to be the most beautiful person I have ever seen or met.

“Hey, hey, it’s alright. I’m Luke, and you are?” The boy, Luke, extends out his hand for me to shake and I shake his hand, using my other one to move the hair out of my eyes.

“I’m Nevaeh. I’m new here,” I smiled and bent down to pick up some of my stuff that had fallen when I bumped into Luke.  He bent down and helped me, picking up the piece of paper. I guess he must’ve read my last name, because his eyes went wide.

“You’re a Bieber, eh?” Luke asks, with a little half-smile on his face. I take the paper from him and look towards the ground … blushing a little. “Aww c’mon, Nevaeh!  Don’t be embarrassed about it. What are you? His sister or something?” He asked and I laughed, making him become very confused.

I sigh and then look Luke straight in the eye. “I’m actually Justin Bieber’s daughter,” I say and a smile grows on his face before he face palmed.

“Of course! Now I remember your name. My sister’s a huge fan of your dad’s and heard about the interview the other. Your story is really amazing.”

I feel myself blushing as Luke walks me to my locker. “Turns out you’re right beside my locker. And don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone about who you are. You should be able to tell them when you’re ready.” I breathe a sigh of relief and then open my locker.

“Thank you so much, this is really taking the pressure away from everything,” I smile and then Luke’s about to say something … when some nasally voice calls out his name.

“Crap. It’s Ashley,” He mutters, trying to be as quiet as he can so that this Ashley girl and her friends don’t hear him. I laugh and just get everything set up in my locker, while he talks to Ashley and her friends … who look more like her clones. I’m guessing Ashley is his girlfriend, just by the way that she talks to him and treats him. Luke gives me a quick glance and a smile, which I return, before he goes over to Ashley’s locker and listens to whatever she was saying.

“So I see you’re already friends with Luke Bryans,” A voice says from beside me, and I jump. I turn and see a redhead girl, wearing denim shorts and a cheetah-print tank top. “Hi, I’m Madison. You are?” She asks and extends out her hand for me to shake. I shake her hand and smile.

“Hi Madison, I’m Nevaeh,” I say and then turn back to my locker taking out a couple of things before I head to homeroom. “Who’s homeroom are you in?” I asked Madison, who was at locker. Her locker’s right beside mine, so it’s all cool.

“Mr. Bolton’s. What about you?”

I smile and then closed my locker. “Same here.” Madison nods her head and we headed off to class.

So far so good.

***

It finally was lunch, so Luke invited me to sit with him and his friends at their table in the cafeteria … because most of the girls already hate me and Madison had an appointment to go to. Sitting with guys is more fun, except for the fact that these guys seem to be totally in love with Miley Cyrus, which I find kind of funny.

“So Nevaeh, what do you think of Miley Cyrus?” Kieran, one of Luke’s best friends, asks me and I shrug.

“She’s cool. I love her music,” I smiled and the guys nodded their heads. My phone buzzed in my pocket, so I quickly took it out and looked at the Caller ID.

“Who’s calling?” One of the guys asks and I laugh.

“A close friend of mine,” I said and look across the table at Luke, who has a confused look on his face. “Miley Cyrus is calling me” I mouth and Luke smiles, which makes us laugh. “I have to take this call. I’ll be back!” I smiled and then walked out into the hallway to answer the call.

“So how’s everything?” Miley asks, as soon as I answer the call.

“Really amazing. Except for the fact that most of the girls already hate me, but the guys are really cool and are really in love with you, Miles,” I say and she laughs.

“Well, as long as you have one friend, everything will be alright.”