Be Alright. (a Justin Bieber story) *Chapter 16*

So in an hour or two, I'll post the information that you'll send in to me, if you wanna be the new character. Watch out for that!

Next upload: August 16th, 2012 (Tomorrow)

P.S do you guys want a picture of what Nevaeh looks like?

---

 •Nevaeh•

“Hey everybody! It’s Nevaeh and Christian! We’re here on the plane to Paris, here on Justin Bieber’s Believe tour! Are you excited to be here, Christian?” I ask and he laughs.

“What’s a Justin Bieber?” He jokes and Dad laughed from the seat across from us.

“The father of your girlfriend, so be careful,” Dad says, not even looking up from his phone to glare at Christian. I laugh when Christian goes pale and starts playing some game on his iPhone. I look at my dad and it’s silent for a second, but then we both burst out laughing.

“So that’s my boyfriend everybody. He’s scared of my dad even though they’ve been friends for years. Okay, well, I’m kind of tired. Talk to y’all later!” I smile and then stop recording, going onto the YouTube app and uploading my video before the plane takes off. Justin likes it when he can talk to me face-to-face, so I only use my iPhone to take Instagram pictures and tweet updates or quotes from our conversation on to Twitter.

Nevaehbieber: Finally going to Paris :3 Oh, & @Littlecbeadles is scared of my daddy, @justinbieber, now that #Chrisvaeh has come together. Thoughts on the shopping in Paris? :)

Littlecbeadles: @nevaehbieber I AM NOT SCARED OF YOUR DAD. @justinbieber can just be a little intimidating at times. #notswag

Justinbieber: @Littlecbeadles I’m protective when it comes to my daughter. #swag

I roll my eyes at the two of them and then decide to go on Instagram instead. I take a picture with Christian, where I’m smiling and Chris is giving me a kiss on the cheek. New profile picture? I think yes! Anyway, we continue taking a punch of pictures together and a couple of them went on the popular page.

“I see. Give all your love to Christian and none to your father. I get it,” Justin says, wiping away a fake tear. I laugh and go sit next to him, taking a lot more pictures with Dad than I did with Christian. It really made Dad happy, because we’ve barely spent any time together in the past couple days. I hug my dad and then smile.

“Happy now daddy?” I ask and he nods his head.

“Yup. You can go back to Christian now,” He laughs and I roll my eyes but this big smile grows on my face as I sit back down next to Christian. We start talking and then after a couple of minutes, Dad goes to spend some time with Taylor, who’s sitting in the second section of the private jet with the others. Christian lifts up the arm rest and I put my pillow on his lap, resting there and managing my Smurf village while Christian plays with my hair.

“Nev,” Christian says and I lock my iPhone and look up at him.

“Yes Chris?” I ask and he sighs.

“You know, we haven’t kissed yet.”

I look at him confused.

“Yeah we have. You’ve kissed me on the cheek, on my forehead, on my nose, on my hand, on my jaw line, on my neck,” I say and Christian laughs.

“I know, but we haven’t like … ugh, how do I explain this?” He says and I giggle. I then reach over and grab his hand, intertwining my fingers in between his.

“Shh, Christian. I get what you’re saying. I was just messing with you.”

He looks at me and smiles, then goes back to playing with my hair. “So why haven’t we kissed yet?”

I shrug and sit up, turning around so that my legs are on his lap instead of my head. “I guess I just want it to be special but yet at the same time, it has to be spontaneous … you know? Because we …” I said but never got to finish my sentence. Christian cupped my face in his hands and kissed me, romantically. When he pulled away … I became speechless.

“We-we only have our first kiss once,” I smiled and then kissed Christian, on the lips, which then he kissed back … and we started making out. We continued for a couple minutes but then we pulled away when we heard footsteps. It was my dad. He sat back down in his seat.

“So … what were you two up to?” He asked, while Christian and I gave each other a look … that caused us to burst out into laughter.

“I’m gonna go talk to Taylor,” I smiled and went off to find her.