Be Alright. (a Justin Bieber story) *Chapter 25*

Awww Chapter 25 :'( Last chapter ... but I have the epilogue to post sometime tomorrow, so we might all be crying then. 

I just want to say thank you for all the support. I want to thank all of you for being so amazing and getting this story from 0 reads to over 8,000 which is just aksdjlaksjdaskjdaksdj amazing and means so much to me. Thank you to @antiquegirl, the person who told me to take 'Be Alright' off hold ... SO THANK HER WHEN YOU HAVE THE TIME. Just seriously, thank you so much! I couldn't have done this without you. 

THANK YOU.

THANK YOU.

THANK YOU.

---

 // Nashville – December 13, 2012 //

•Nevaeh•

Nevaehbieber: can’t wait for @justinbieber’s concert tonight! It’s gonna be amazing :) Oh yes! And happy birthday to my closest friend, @taylorswift13. #happybirthdaytaylorswift

Justinbieber: @taylorswift13 there’s something special happening at tonight’s concert for you. Happy birthday baby. #happybirthdaytaylorswift

Scooterbraun: There’s a special surprise tonight … you will all be crying your eyes out. I know @KennyHamilton, @pattiemallette & I will all be crying buckets. @taylorswift13 happy birthday Taylor! #happybirthdaytaylorswift

Taylorswift13: Thank you all for the birthday wishes. @justinbieber can’t wait to see your concert tonight baby :) xo

“Aww,” I smiled as I scrolled through my Twitter feed. I was currently sitting in the floor seats of the arena, watching as dad and Jaden were practicing their song “Fairytale”. I locked my phone and put it away in my pocket, just as Ryan Good sat beside me.

“Excited for tonight?” He asks and I nod my head, a smile growing on my face. “I thought so. When you see Scooter, tell him he owes me twenty bucks okay?” I laugh and slap his shoulder.

“Why wouldn’t I be excited? Taylor means everything to dad, this is just what I’ve been waiting for since like, I first found out he was dating Tay,” I smile and Ryan nods his head, the two of us watching Justin and Jaden practice on the stage.

“I’m glad he’s doing the surprise at the end though,” Ryan says from beside me and I turn my head, raising an eyebrow.

“Why?” I asked and he laughed.

“Just because it’s the best way to end a concert. Plus, Taylor gets to watch the whole show, instead of having the surprise in the middle. It would just throw the whole thing off balance.”

I think about his response for a second and then nod my head, slowly agreeing with him. “That’s true. Plus, if the surprise was in the middle, some jealous fans might attack Taylor.”

“True dat.”

“Did you just say ‘true dat’?”

Ryan gives me a look. “Yes I just said ‘true dat’,” He says in a mocking tone and I roll my eyes … but then we both burst out laughing. After a minute or two, Ryan goes back to backstage and Justin and Jaden are done practicing, but I still chill in the fifteenth row seats. I was texting Miley when I got a call from Niall.

“Nialler!” I smile when I answer the phone. “How are you leprechaun?” I asked and he laughed.

“Haha, very funny,” he says on the other end of the line and I can tell that Niall’s rolling his eyes. The thought makes me laugh.