Be Alright. (a Justin Bieber story) *Chapter 23*

Hey guys! just two things :)

1: What are your thoughts on bullying?

2: Can you guys please sign my Twitition if you have Twitter? Its in the external link over there somewhereeee --> .... SO PLEASE SIGN IT. ITS OVER IN THAT AREA SOMEWHERE!--->

Please do both of those if you can. 

Comment with your thoughts on bullying in the comments, thanks.

P.S Next chapter goal: 5 votes, 5 comments & 50 reads :)

---

// The Next day //

•Nevaeh•

Justinbieber: ugh, Nev & I are stuck inside. #itsraining

“So, what are we gonna do?” Dad asks and I shrug, scrolling through my Instagram feed. People have been updating quite a lot. “Taylor post anything?” He asks and I nod my head, going onto her profile page and pressing on the icon of the new picture that she posted. I showed it to daddy and he smiled.

“Aww, daddy is smiling. Does daddy miss Taylor?” I ask, stretching my legs across my dad’s lap. He blushes a bit and looks out at the window near him. I laugh and take my phone back from him, just as Christian sent me a text.

Christian: Hey Nevaeh :) Still having fun … even though it’s raining? :P

Nevaeh: CHRISTIANNNNN<3 Yeah. Sort of, dad & I are just thinking of something to do. :)

Christian: Why don’t you guys go dance in the rain or something?

Nevaeh: CHRIS! THAT’S A GREAT IDEA. Talk to you later :3 xo

“Let’s dance in the rain!” I suggested, startling my dad, who was texting someone on his phone. “Or make a music video? Come on Dad! Think of something,” I said and Justin laughed.

“We can make a music video. Just I was thinking that we could go to the mall, but if you really want to make a video…” He started but I cut him off.

“We can do both! We could make a quick little video, post it on YouTube and then off to the mall we go!” I laughed and dad gave me a high five, obviously for thinking of an amazing idea to spend the day. “I’m gonna change out of my pajamas first and I suggest that you do the same,” I smiled and then ran to my room, excited to make a video and excited to go to the mall. I locked the door to my room and changed quickly into a pair of black skinny jeans, a purple off-the-shoulder long sleeve with a black undershirt on underneath and I slipped on a pair of black ballet flats. Then, I quickly flip my hair and brush it, heading back out to the living room when I was done.

“Two minutes! New record!” Dad smiles and gives me another high five. I laugh and hug him, quickly scanning around the room for my camera. I spotted it and pulled away from the hug, doing my fast-walk to the kitchen counter where my beautiful camera was waiting for me.

“Ready to make the video?” I ask and he nods his head, grabbing his guitar and sitting on the couch.

“I’m ready. Wait, what song are you gonna sing?” Justin asks and I think for a second.

“Drops of Jupiter,” I say and dad nods his head again, practicing the song quickly while I set up the camera. When I’m done setting up, I grab the little remote that I control the camera with.

“Hey guys! It’s Nevaeh here with my best guitarist, Justin Bieber, also known as my dad,” I smile and Justin laughs, waving at the imaginary people that I was going to be singing to. “Haha, anyway, we’re gonna be singing Drops of Jupiter by Train. So you ready?” I ask dad and he laughs.

“Of course I’m ready! Are you ready?”

I laugh and then nod my head. “I’m ready!”

“The let’s do this,” Justin says, playing the beginning chords before I start singing.

“Well now he's back in the atmosphere

With Drops of Jupiter in his hair, hey, hey

He walks like summer and talks like rain

Reminds me that there's time to change, hey, hey

Since his return from the stay on the moon

He listens like spring and he talks like June, hey, hey …”

***

After we finished the video and put on YouTube, we went out to the car. It was pouring, but that wasn’t going to stop me from getting to that shopping mall. I sat in the passenger seat, checking my phone while I waited for Justin to finish up his conversation with Scooter. When dad finally put his phone down and started driving, I put my feet up on the dashboard and took a picture of my beautiful shoes, then posted it on Instagram.

Nevaehb: song of the day – Drops of Jupiter by Train. Taylor got me obsessed with it the other. Thanks @taylorswift13 :) love you girl! Xo

“So where do you want to shop first?” Dad asks, his eyes still locked on the road. I shrugged and put my iPhone back into my pocket.

“Probably Forever 21 and Hollister. Those are my stores!” I laugh and turn up the volume on the radio, just as “Ready Or Not” by Bridgit Mendler came on. That song is like, my favourite ever. It’s so catchy and I just love it so much. Dad loves it as well, but not as much as I do. Plus, he loves “Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen, who is now a close family friend of ours. But anywho, I started singing along to the song, just enjoying the moment.

“H-Hey H-Hey

H-H-Hey(H-Hey)

O... o... o...

I'm the kinda girl

Who doesn't say a word

Who sits at the curb

And waits for the world

But I'm about to break out

About to break out

I'm like a crook tonight …”