Be Alright. (a Justin Bieber story) *Chapter 22*

// Five days later //

•Nevaeh•

“Hey guys it’s Nevaeh here, wearing a purple bikini, short shorts, black flip-flops and the Mickey ears that I got in Disneyworld. That place I utterly amazing and truly magical. Plus, that was the first time I’ve ever been, so it was amazing. Anyway, Dad’s probably about ready now, so we’re gonna walk down the road to the beach and chill there all day. Anywho, bye everyone! I love you!” I blow a kiss to the camera and go to the home screen, pressing the YouTube app to upload my video.

“You ready?” Dad asks, as he picks up the cooler. I nod my head and plug the iPad into an outlet on the wall, grabbing my phone and beach bag. I also grabbed the snapback that Christian had given me and then followed out the door, shutting it behind me. “So, how was your experience at Disney?” Dad smirks, his gaze locked on the Mickey ears that I was still wearing.

“It was amazing! I just can’t believe that I finally got to go to Disneyworld!” I smile and then side-hug my dad. He laughs and side-hugs me, our phone’s going off once we pull away. I took mine out of the beach bag I was carrying.

Christian: How’s Florida? You enjoying it? :)

Nevaeh: Florida is amazing! I miss you though :(

Christian: Nev, SMILE YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL. I’ll see you when you & Justin come to Atlanta, he has two concerts here.

Nevaeh: I love you <3

Christian: I love you <3

“Who was your text from?”

“Christian. Did you get a text from Taylor?”

“Yeah. I need to do something special for her.”

I stopped walking for a second and started thinking. “You could always propose to her!” I suggested, just as Dad stepped foot on the beach. “She’s in Nashville, correct?” I ask and Justin nods his head.

“What are you getting at Nevaeh?” He asks and I smile.

“Well, she’s gonna be in Nashville for a little bit, and we’ll be there on the Believe tour, so she’ll come to the concert. Half-way through, you’ll sing a romantic song to her, and then at the end, you get down on one knee, propose and she’ll say yes and you two will live happily ever after … with me. Of course,” I laughed and Justin nodded his head, thinking my plan through.

“That’s perfect! Nev, you’re a genius!” He hugs me and I laugh, running a hand through my hair.

“Well, thank you. I try sometimes. Now let’s get to the beach!”

***

“Hey guys, its Nevaeh again. I am sitting here, on the beach, under this purple beach umbrella. In the past couple hours, we’ve only had a couple of problems with paparazzi, but the paps were really patient and sweet, so we answered their questions and took a couple pictures. But anyway,” I laugh and then turn my phone around, showing them the view. “The beach and the view here … ugh, it’s just so amazing. And I don’t know if you could see it, but Vanessa Hudgens, Josh Hutcherson and my dad were building a sand castle in the view that I just showed you. They’re having fun but I need a break from the sun, so yeah, that’s why I’m sitting here. I’ve been posting pictures on Instagram every couple of minutes and if you haven’t noticed, my profile picture is of Josh Hutcherson kissing me on the cheek … so yeah. I hope Christian doesn’t get jealous. Anyway, again, I love you guys and Inside Your Heaven comes out February 14, 2013, so be ready for that … even though its months away. I love you all!” I blow a kiss to the camera and then stopped recording, putting my phone back into the beach bag. I had just taken a bottle of Sprite out of the cooler when dad comes up to our spot and sits beside me.

“I’m gonna go get some food,” He says, using a towel to dry off his hair. “What do you want?”

“You’re going to the burger shack right?” I ask and dad nods his head. “Hmmm, if you could get me a burger and fries, that would be great, daddy,” I smile and hug him, which makes him laugh.

“Your wish is my command, Nev. I’ll be back,” Justin says and then heads off to the burger shack. I take my phone out and go onto Instagram. I took a picture of the ocean in front of me and then posted it without using any effect.

Nevaehbieber: #noeffect the ocean just looks that way naturally. IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL OUT HERE AND MY DADDY’S AWESOME BECAUSE HE’S GONE TO GET US LUNCH. THANK YOU LORD. #swag

---

Okay, so, wow.

Thank you guys so much! This story has gotten so far and you guys love it more than I thought you would.

Next chapter goal: 5 votes, 5 comments, 50 reads

P.S My lunch was a chocolate pop-tart. :D