Be Alright. (a Justin Bieber story) *Chapter 5*

•Nevaeh•

It was around 6:30 am when we landed in Australia … and I was extremely tired. I yawned and got up grabbing my carry-on while Justin grabbed his backpack and grabbed two of our suitcases, out of the five that we had. I brought three suitcases, Justin brought two and then add on my make-up bag and our two guitar cases … yeah, I’m sure you get it. We got off the plane and then we were all extremely excited.

“Instagram picture!” Scooter yelled and everyone laughed, gathering in front of the stairs of the private jet. When the picture was taken, Kenny and Alfredo took everyone’s suitcases and the two guitar cases onto several carts. A few people came over and took the carts towards the VIP area, us following behind. Well, actually, Justin was giving me a piggyback ride, walking slowly even when camera flashes from paparazzi came into our sight. The world didn’t know about me, but they were about to know.

“Daddy,” I mumbled and Justin’s grip got tighter on me, just so that I couldn’t fall. “Daddy, I’m hungry. Is there a McDonald’s somewhere?” I asked and he laughed.

“We’ll find a McDonald’s once we’re settled into the hotel. I promise,” He says and I sigh. I tap his shoulder to let him know that I wanna walk and then once my feet are on the ground, I have to lean on Pattie for some support. I’m just so tired and I can’t walk properly.

“Here,” Pattie says and takes out something from her purse. “A cookie. This is your breakfast … just don’t tell Justin,” I side-hug her and I hear Christian laugh from behind us. I turn my head and stick out my tongue.

“You’re just jealous.”

“Am not!”

“Are too!”

“Quiet!” Pattie says and we shut-up. Then after that it’s silent,  because one Pattie, a.k.a Grandma, told us to be quiet and two, we’re all insanely tired. All of a sudden Dad’s phone starts blaring “How To Love” by Lil Wayne and he picks it up.

“Ayee! How are you? Nothing much, we just landed in Australia. Oh, you’re here too? You in Sydney? Aiight, we should meet up sometime and you can meet Nevaeh! Aiight, see ya!” He says and we all stare at him, wondering who it is. He looks at the rest of us and laughs. “There is no way that I’m telling you guys who that was. Live your own lives!” We all laugh and continue on walking, finally getting to customs after a couple minutes.

“Justin.”

“Yes Nev?”

“I’m still hungry.”

---

Hey guys! MUAHAHAHAHAHA second chapter that I've posted today (for this story) Haha.

Anyway, Justin's gonna need a girlfriend, so I need you guys to PICK ONE of the four ((listed below))  to be his ... waittt ... ONE LESS LONELY GIRLLLLLLLLL. <3 

Choices:

1. Rae (a.k.a @HeyItsRae)

2. Miley Cyrus

3. Jasmine Villegas

4. Taylor Swift

Just comment the name that you think should be his girlfriend (only vote in the comments below) and yeah. Whoever has the most votes wins! 

You have until tomorrow!

Sophie:*