Be Alright. (a Justin Bieber story) *Chapter 19*

Yay! Chapter 19 :)

The song was inspired by the song Zac Efron & Taylor Swift made up on the Ellen show, months ago, to the tune of Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People.

LET US WELCOME OUR NEW CHARACTER, Rose Bieber, who is Justin's little sister. <3

WELCOME TO THE CHARACTER FAMILY, ROSE. x

--

•Nevaeh•

“All the other kids with the pumped up kicks

You'd better run, better run, outrun my gun

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks

You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet,” Dad and I sang, as we both played our guitars.

We continued strumming, and Taylor kept recording as dad started talking.

“Yo, okay, we should change up the words,” He suggested and I laughed.

“Aight, you first!” I nodded my head in his direction and he laughed. 

“Alright, I’m not the best but this is what I can do,” Justin chuckled and he continued to strum his guitar while he sang his lyrics.

“I’ve been working long days,

Singing and dancing in different arenas in Europe

But it’s not as weird, as being on planes with my daughter

This part isn’t normal, but just a minute ago Christian was braiding hair

And we got Instagram and we’re twittering and stuff

And we’ll always be weird

Cause this is all about us, we’re the best yeah!” Daddy sang and I laughed, making up a chorus off the top of my head for the two of us to sing.

“Every single time we get on the plane

It gets weird, really weird, all because of Christian

Every single time we get on the plane

It gets weird, really weird, always end up laughing,” The both of us sang and I could hear Christian laughing really hard. He’s enjoying this … a lot. I look up into the camera and continue on strumming while I sing the words that were in my mind at this moment.

“I’ve been on this plane, twelve times this past week

And I still remember, Daddy texting Taylor with his swaggy phone

And I was about to sleep, when his ringtone rang and I jumped and I almost died

Christian’s always hyper and Taylor’s always random and I don’t even know why,

But it gets four million hits on YouTube,” I sang and then heard Taylor starting laughing, Christian laughed even more, Dad was trying his best not to laugh but I couldn’t help it. I was giggling while sang the chorus one last time.

“Every single time we get on the plane

It gets weird, really weird, all because of Christian

Every single time we get on the plane

It gets weird, really weird, always end up laughing,” Dad ended up singing the last two lines of the chorus, because I was laughing too hard to continue.

“THANK YOU. Yo, check out my YouTube, Taylor’s YouTube and Christian’s YouTube! We love you all!” Dad smiled and we bowed, Christian applauding us and Taylor laughing as she hit “stop” on her iPhone. Dad gave me a high-five and we all went back to chatting, waiting for Taylor to upload the video onto my account. She knows my password and stuff because I know that she won’t ever hack me. I unlocked my iPhone and went onto Twitter, sending out a quick tweet. 

Nevaehbieber: WHASSUP? Check out my YouTube channel in about 10 minutes to see mine & @justinbieber’s duet :) it has #swag & laughter. X

***

“Justin!” Pattie smiles, as she walks into our section of the plane, laptop in hand. “Justin, I have someone who wants to talk to you,” She laughs and then hands him the laptop, an unfamiliar face on the screen.

“Rose!” Dad smiles and the girl on screen giggles.

“Hey Justin! How’s tour?” 

He laughs. “It’s been really good! Taylor ended up joining us earlier than planned, but we all adjusted to it.”

Rose giggles and then smiles. “How’s Nevaeh? Is she with you right now? WHEN AM I GOING TO MEET MY NIECE?” She asks and Justin chuckles.

“Relax, Rose. Nev’s right here!” Justin smiles and then hands me the laptop.

“Hi Nevaeh! I’m your Aunt Rose, but you can just call me Rose because we’re like, 3 years apart. Anyway, hi Nevaeh!” Rose smiles and I laugh.

“Hey Rose! I think I might call you both, because I call my father both dad and Justin,” I giggle and Rose smiles.

“Well, just heads up, you’re gorgeous! Like, this is crazy. Do youuuu have a boyfriend? WAIT I KNOW THIS! You and Christian are a thing, right?” Rose winks at me, which makes me laugh.

“Yeah, we’re together. I think it’s almost been a month … or it could be almost two months. I’ll check with him later,” I say and we both laugh.

“Alright, and then tell me on Twitter. I’m flying to Los Angeles tomorrow and I’ll be staying at the same hotel as you guys are, so how about you, Taylor and I have a girl’s day? Is that good? I haven’t gotten to bond with either of you, so it’s gonna be amazing to meet the two of you!” Rose smiles and I nod my head. 

“It sounds great! Okay, well, Justin’s signalling to me that we have thirty minutes left on this plane, so I’ll tweet you or something,” I smiled and Rose nodded.

“I just followed you on Twitter, so you’ll find me in your followers list! Bye Nevaeh, it was great to meet you!” Rose says and then ends the call, so I hand the laptop to Justin for him to deal with. Then, I log on to Twitter from my iPhone and tweeted Rose.

Nevaehbieber: @rosecommabieber it was so great meeting you today! Can’t wait for our girl’s day tomorrow. #swag xo