♥The 1-A Spy {6}♥

{Your P.O.V.}

Once again, I was sent on a mission. This time by the boss himself. As I walked down the streets in a black hoodie and baggy pants to hide my villain costume, I thought back to when he called me in.

{Flashback}

I entered the extremely dark room, squinting to try and see anything if it was possible. I saw the glow of what seemed like a computer screen, and made my way over slowly.

Suddenly, a booming voice said, "L/N."

I straightened up, nodding my head. "Yes sir."

"I need you to go on a very special mission for me.. The hero you must find and eliminate is no ordinary hero."

I nodded my head once again, keeping quiet to listen to what he had to say. I wondered who the hero could possibly be.

"This hero is a U.A. teacher. The Erasing hero, Eraserhead."

I froze up slightly at this. How in the world was I supposed to assassinate my teacher, the underground hero Eraserhead? He was an assassin too, and probably more skilled than me! I nodded my head for the third time, knowing it would be best to just accept the mission.

"Good. I know this will not be an easy feat, but with our defeat at the USJ, it seems almost necessary that an asset like him is taken down."

"Understood, sir. I will make quick work of him." I promised, but secretly held dread in the pit of my stomach. Aizawa was a smart man. If I failed, he may find out who I am. I had to get in and out, whether I ended up killing him or not.

{Back to Present}

I finally reached the modest household of Aizawa. "He must be in here.. It's a weekend and this man never goes out." I thought. I grabbed my gas mask, but before I did, I sensed a presence. Deeming it nothing, I clipped my gas mask on and knocked on the door, already releasing red gas.

The man walked out, not even breathing a whiff of it in before he tied his scarf tightly around his nose and mouth, deactivating my quirk with his own. I cursed.

"The famous Eraserhead.. You truly do live up to your name, don't you?" I questioned, hearing a slight noise, sounding like someone struggling to hold their breath. 'I knew it! Someone must be watching..'

"And the infamous Lady Toxic, your quirk is as flashy as ever." the raven-haired man said in his usual bored tone, and I sprung into action, tackling him. 

I leaned down and hissed in my altered, raspy tone, "I know of your new weakness, Eraserhead. I saw the USJ attack."

He said nothing, but I'm certain his eyes widened underneath his goggles. "You.. I didn't see you there."

"Not all villains have to make some big, flashy appearance.." I chuckled, and smirked under my gas mask. "I wonder how long you can hold your breath before your lungs give in." I spoke once more, punching his goggles, which temporarily stopped his quirk and allowed me to release the red gas around me.

"Give in, Eraserhead."

The man was about to succumb, when a feminine voice shouted, "Mr. Aizawa!" Suddenly, I was docked in the back of the head by what felt like a rock, causing me to get up to look for the distraction.

Right afterward, I barely dodged Aizawa who had attempted to grab and capture me. I spoke into a small radio I had brought to communicate with the League.

"I must make my escape. Mission failed." I sighed in annoyance, before running away, narrowly dodging any of Mr. Aizawa's scarves and hiding out in an abandoned building. I took off my mask with a sigh, setting it in my bag. "Fuck."