♥The Internship {15}♥

{Y/N's P.O.V.}

I sighed as I laid on my bed back at the League, stretching my limbs out.

'Man, I'm really glad we took that small weekend vacation.. that was really nice..' I thought, sighing again in relief at the image of our relaxing vacation.

Of course, except for the part where Mina nearly revealed my crush to the entire class, but..

We don't talk about that.

I sat up with a heave as Tomura threw my heavy backpack onto my stomach. I looked over at him and glared.

"What the fuck, Tomura?" I said, irritated. He rolled his eyes and pointed at the clock over my doorframe.

"You're late for U.A., dipshit." My eyes widened as I stared at the clock, jumping up and throwing on my uniform. I grabbed my backpack, and ran out the door, but backtracked slightly when Kurogiri offered a piece of toast.

"Thanks Giri! You're the best!" I shouted, hearing the man chuckle as I shoved the toast in my mouth and carried it to school that way as I jogged.

Luckily, I made it to 1-A just in time for the first bell, and Mr. Aizawa wasn't there yet.

Jogging over to my desk, I sat down quickly, huffing and finally eating my toast slowly. Just as I nearly finished it, Mr. Aizawa stepped into the classroom.

"Were you nearly late again, L/N?"

"U-Uh.." I turned pink, and laughed sheepishly. "Maybe..?"

"Doesn't matter, you're here now I guess." he said, pulling out sheets of paper and starting to write on the chalkboard. He didn't speak until he was finished, tapping his chalk on the board.

"These are the offers you all got from after the Sport's Festival. You'll all be doing internships with pro heroes for one week starting next Monday regardless of whether or not you got an offer."

I looked up and saw Bakugo and Todoroki at the top, of course.. I was surprised to see no one had made offers to Izuku. He had an incredible power! Though, I suppose he does have to hurt himself to use it..

I suddenly spotted a particular name with the number "12" next to it. That particular name happened to be my name. I couldn't believe some people actually offered for me!

Aizawa spoke again, "Those of you who got offers have to choose from the agencies that wanted you. For those of you who got 10 or less offers or didn't get any, you get to choose any agency that will be willing to take you. Make your decisions by Friday. Class dismissed."

I got a paper from him and scanned it over, spotting a particular name. Edgeshot's Agency. He was my top rival due to both of our quirks being almost stealth-like. If I went to an internship with him, I could use what he teaches me against him..

Smirking to myself, I circled his agency and packed up my papers, waiting for our next class. I looked around our classroom to see people thinking about their internships.

Then I spotted a familiar mop of green hair, and bounced over to it.

"Hey Izuku! I haven't talked to you in a while~!" I shouted slightly, and the boy looked up at me, startled.

When Izuku realized it was me, he instantly turned red and covered his face. My expression became a look of confusion, and I poked his arm.

"What's the deal, Izu?" I questioned, and he peeked at me through his arms, then squeezed his eyes shut again.

"I-It's just.. T-The trip.. I-I.. N-Nevermind!" he squeaked out, and I blushed too, but patted his back. 

"Izu-kun, it's fine. I know it was an accident that you saw me. I don't blame you for any of that." I spoke softly, then gave my best death-glare to a certain grape sitting behind Midoriya.

The tiny boy shuddered and looked away, talking to Kaminari again.

"Let's just move on from it, mmkay?" I said, rubbing his back to attempt to comfort him. He nodded slowly, still red as he removed his face from his arms. 

"Y-Y/N..?"

"Yea, Izuku?"

"W-What a-are you d-doing..?"

I blushed deep red as I realized I was leaning against him slightly, my hand rubbing small circles in his back. And.. my face was really close to his. 

"A-AH! I DIDN'T MEAN T-TO, S-SORR-- OW!"

I waved my hands as I shouted in embarrassment, everyone in the class now looking as I fell back into a desk and hit my head.

"Owwiee..." I groaned, rubbing the part of my head I had banged against the desk. Izuku instantly helped me up, and I brushed myself off.

"That l-looked like it hurt, are you okay Y/N?!" the boy asked, and I shook my head, then smiled.

"You're so sweet, Izu! I'm fine, though~" I laughed, putting the desk back in place. He still looked slightly concerned, but I patted his shoulder again.

"Anyways, it's almost time for our next class. Talk to you at lunch?"

He nodded at me, and I grinned back, shooting a thumbs up. I sat back down at my desk, running a hand through my h/l h/c hair. Then, Present Mic walked into the class and began teaching.

{Time Skip}

The bell rang for lunch, and I groaned.

"Oh my goddd, I'm starving!" I shouted, running out the door to the cafeteria, ignoring the shouts of Midnight telling me to stop running.

Once I made it, I got a plate full of food from Lunch Rush and sat down, digging in as if I hadn't eaten in weeks. I didn't even notice when Izuku sat down across from me. I only looked up when I heard his laugh.

"Whash sho fhunny?" I asked with my mouth full, my eyes averting up.

"You're eating like you haven't eaten in forever. Slow down, Y/N." Izuku patted my back, and I swallowed and grinned sheepishly.

"Aha, sorry about that.. Anyways, did you know who you were going to do an internship with? I'm going to one with Edgeshot!"

The boy shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not entirely sure yet, since I didn't get any offers--" It was then that All Might popped up around the corner.

"Young Midoriya!! May I speak with you?!" he said in his booming voice, and Izuku looked to me as if asking if that was okay. I waved him off, smiling, but glaring at the back of All Might's head. I still didn't like the man.

I continued eating until the lunch period ending, wondering why Midoriya had been gone with All Might so long. Shrugging it off, I walked back to class.

{1063 words}

{Sorry this is kind of filler, guys! I just wanted a bridge to Y/N's internship with Edgeshot. I'll try to get the next chapter ASAP! But, quick p.s., I will be in Toronto from tomorrow until Sunday, so I won't be writing then. Anyways, as always, hope you all enjoy the book!}

-Luna