♥Stain {17}♥

{Your P.O.V.}

I stood in a defensive position next to Izuku, defending Iida from the Hero Killer. I glared at the man named Stain, raising my hand.

"Hero Killer, surrender now before we have to make you." I spoke in a threatening tone, and he looked from me to Izuku, back to me.

"Iida!" Izuku went next to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Can you move?"

The raven-haired boy shook his head. "I-I can't.." he spoke, "It's.. the Hero Killer's quirk.. Please, leave now Izuku, L/N! L-Leave me.. save yourselves!"

I stepped in front of him, putting an arm out. "Sorry, Iida. We can't do that."

"That's right.." Izuku exclaimed, "Meddling where you don't belong.. is the essence of being a hero!"

Stain smiled - a twisted, demonic smile - and raised his katana. "Fine then.. let's fight." he said, charging at us. I put my hands forth and sent out a blue gas, while Izuku sprinted forward with incredible speed.

I widened my eyes at the green-haired boy. "How..?" I wondered aloud, not paying attention. Suddenly, I saw Stain out of the corner of my eye, and leapt to the side. 

It was too late, though.

He sliced my arm, and I winced in pain, grasping it. I saw him lick the blood, and with that, I fell to the ground, paralyzed.

"A-Agh!" I cried out. "It must be his.. q-quirk.. He licked my blood, and n-now I can't move!"

Stain mused, "Clever girl." before lifting his weapon above my head. My eyes widened, and I braced for the stab, but it never came.

"Y/N!!!"

Izuku had punched him right in time. He rushed over to me. "Are you okay?!"

But Stain managed to cut him too.. and he fell to the ground shortly after.

"You.. are worthy to keep alive. You are a true hero." he said, looking down at Izuku. "But you three will die. Native, and this child because you are not worthy of the title hero.." he pointed to Iida and Native, then pointed at me. "And you.. because you're not really a hero, are you..?" 

My eyes widened even more, and I grit my teeth. How the hell did he know..?! I had never met this guy in my life..

Before Stain could continue calling me out, suddenly, pillars of fire and ice flew above our heads and the hero killer was forced to jump backwards.

I turned my head as much as I could, seeing none other than Shouto Todoroki come to our rescue.

{Time Skip cause author is too lazy to write fight scenes}

I charged at the Hero Killer again as Iida, Shouto and Izuku ganged up on him. He had managed to stab me in the stomach, so I was weakened, coughing blood up.

Eventually, I started to slow my run, too much blood being lost from my torso. The Hero Killer charged me, hitting me in the head with the blunt end of his sword, hard.

I felt the world going dizzy, but I was determined to stay awake. I saw Izuku, Shouto and Iida go at him, finally managing to knock him out. He was left with several burns and wounds.

I stumbled over, turning to all the boys. "Keep.. your masks.. on.." I hissed, pointing my palm at Stain and starting to release.. my red gas.

"I.. won't stand.. for him to be.." I continued my sentence, trying to formulate it. I remembered what Tomura had told me,

'He's getting all the spotlight.. I hate him.'

My eyes glinted and the boys' eyes widened at the sight of my threatening gas, but just before the red smoke could envelope him, it dissipated, and I fell to the ground.

"Y/N! Oh god, please be okay!" Izuku ran to my side, holding me close. I could barely hear his words as he spoke. Everything sounded like it was underwater.

"Y/N.. stay.. help soon..."

I coughed up blood, eventually passing out in the green-haired boy's arms.

..

..

..

Beep..

..

Beep..

..

I awoke what felt like maybe several hours later, my head pounding and my torso aching. I looked up at the bright ceiling, squinting my eyes.

Where.. am I? A hospital..?

I then recalled what had happened. The Hero Killer.. Was everyone okay? Where was he? Where were my friends?! Where was Izuku?!

I heard a gasp next to me and turned my head, seeing a fluffy mop of green hair atop a boy's head.

"Izuku..?" I asked, and the boy nodded, taking my hand.

"Y/N! I'm so glad you're okay, we didn't know if you'd wake up, and, and.." he trailed off, tears streaming down his cheeks. I focused on his face, and reached a hand up, wiping his tears.

"It's okay.. I'm fine.." I laughed a bit. "How long was I out?"

".." Izuku turned his head, and looked over at two other people. It was Iida and Todoroki. I gave them a small wave, but they looked slightly.. distressed.

"You were out for three days.." the boy finally said, and my eyes widened.

"W..What..?"

"The police came by to talk to us about what happened with the hero killer.. The chief of the department told us we had used our quirks illegally, and would face consequences.. but he gave us the option of covering up the story and saying Endeavor took out Stain, so that we could get off the hook." I nodded slowly, looking at the ceiling.

"So.. what did you guys choose?"

"We obviously chose to hide that we fought Stain. We aren't legal heroes yet, after all." Todoroki spoke, and I nodded again.

"Man.. we really fought Stain."

"I wanted to ask a quick question, if you're feeling well enough, L/N." Iida suddenly chimed in, walking over to me.

"What did Stain mean.. when he said that you're.. 'not really a hero'?"

I nearly choked, but stopped myself, looking over to the boy. "I'm not sure. Maybe he mistakened me for Lady Toxic? Many people do.." I mused, and he nodded back.

"That's what I assumed."

I yawned aloud, starting to sit upright, but I was stopped by Izuku.

"You should conserve your energy.. They just finished patching up your stomach. The stab wound was really deep, his katana almost cut all the way through you." the boy worried, and I giggled a bit.

"It's okay, Izu-kun. I'll be fine. They patched me up, didn't they?" I said in a teasing tone, only feeling a dull pain in my torso. "Besides, what hurts most is my head. I only feel a little pain where he stabbed me."

Midoriya still looked reluctant, but let me do as I wished.

"Now.. Once I'm discharged, I've got one more day to intern, I suppose. I'm hoping to master what Edgeshot guided me on."

"What would that be?" the three boys questioned, and I grinned.

"You'll see~!"

{1094 words}

{Again, sorry for the delay on these chapters. But hey, I got it out! Next one may not come for a while since I'm still doing tennis and tutoring and blah blah. Hope you guys liked it! Also sorry if it seemed rushed..}

-Luna