♥The Battle Part One {22}♥

{Your P.O.V.}

I stepped into the dimly-lit bar, the residence of the villains. My comrades made quick work of heavily chaining Bakugou down, leaving him no way to resist against us.

"Y/N, how about you go and rest up for a little bit?" Kurogiri spoke, placing a wispy hand on my shoulder. "You have been working hard to keep up your U.A. act. You deserve some rest."

I glanced towards Bakugou, who had an indescribable look on his face. All I could decipher was that there wasn't any positivity towards me especially. 

I felt bad. Bakugou had actually been a good friend while I was at U.A., and had treated me well. Well, better than most of our other classmates, at least. I didn't like this. I didn't like betraying everyone. But I knew it was coming.

"Y-Yeah. You're right." I mumbled, walking to my room. 

"Y/N-chan!" I heard Toga say before I went upstairs, turning my gaze to her. She held out a small flower, giggling.

"This was a super cute flower that I found after meeting Tsu and that brown-haired girl, I think her name was Ochako. It reminds me of you since you're cute too! You did an awesome job deceiving them~!" I smiled, a bit sadly at the last sentence.

"Thank you, Toga, you're sweet." I said, turning and heading upstairs as said blonde bounded back to her seat. Toga had always been a sister to me, and I knew that somewhere under all that crazy she understood my internal conflict.

I flopped onto my bed, glancing up at the small window at the very top of my room. It was still evening. I let myself half-sleep for a little while, which eventually became full unconsciousness. 

{Izuku's P.O.V.}

I felt myself awaken in a bright white room, looking outside to see that the sun was shining lowly in the sky. I wasn't slipping in and out of consciousness now, so I stared up at the ceiling, trying to remember exactly what happened.

"What about Kota.." I thought aloud, "I hope he's okay.."

I heard the door to my room slide open, seeing Kaminari standing there. "Hey! Midoriya, you're finally awake! Reporters have been flocking the school lately."

Most of my other classmates walked in, all chattering at once. 

"Oh wow.. did everyone from Class A come to visit..?" I asked hoarsely, but Iida cut in.

"No.. Jirou and Hagakure are still unconscious from that villain's poisonous gas, and Yaoyorozu took a pretty bad hit to the head.. She's resting here, but I heard she woke up yesterday. So, only 15 of us for now.."

"Because Bakugou and Y/N are gone." Todoroki said, and my eyes suddenly came into focus when he said that.

"He knows, Todoroki!" Mina said, but it was faint to me as I thought about the two.

"All Might told me.. there will always be people beyond our reach. That we can't protect. But.. I wasn't able to protect someone right in front of me.. no, two people right in front of me.. And Y/N, she's.."

"A villain. She betrayed us all." I heard Todoroki's voice again, but it was even more bitter this time. I felt my eyes water up, before Kirishima spoke.

"All right, then let's go get 'em." 

"What?" everyone looked at him, as he stared at me.

"I was here yesterday, and I met up with Todoroki. While we were heading to visit you, we overheard Yaoyorozu talking with the police force.. and she attached a tracking device to one of the villains." Kirishima explained, and my eyes widened.