!!QUESTION!!

I have a question for you all, because I've been struck with inspiration!

Should I create another BNHA story, except make it a Various x reader along the original storyline of BNHA? I have this idea for the plot:

The reader is overshadowed by her big sister constantly, who always seems to get praised and loved. When her sister develops a powerful quirk, Y/N goes to the doctor as well and discovers she's quirkless. Her parents basically put her sister on a pedestal and ignore poor Y/N.

She meets Izuku later on and is teased by Bakugo with him, but she tries to remain confident that she's just a late bloomer.

Izuku and her make a promise to become the world's first quirkless heroes, until one day she loses hope in being a hero.

It's the day of the U.A. entrance exam and she almost applied but her hopelessness prevented her from it. Izuku comes to her saying he has a quirk now, and feeling betrayed, she runs off in tears. He tries to go after her but All Might rushes him to U.A.

She is found by Tomura who takes her prisoner, but she goes without much of a fight. All for One meets her and gives her the chance to join them, and in exchange for fighting for them he'd give her a powerful quirk to get revenge on all who wronged her.

She agrees instantly, being granted a dark quirk with incredible dark power. And eventually she'll be taken by U.A., who will keep her captive in an attempt to make her become a student there to use her power for good.

Comment what you think! Should I go for it? I would update this one of course, I've got 40+ more chapters planned for this one! But I'd do it back and forth, so I update this one then the other one. Also, this idea MAY change, but only small parts. Like maybe she doesn't lose hope in being a hero, or Kurogiri finds her instead, etc. But nothing major

Also comment story name ideas! :D

Next chapter coming soon~

-Luna