♥The Battle Part Two {23}♥

{Your P.O.V.}

A knock came from the door.

"Hello? I got a pizza delivery here."

Was what we all heard, right before All Might burst into the building.

Suddenly, another hero burst in, Kamui Woods.

"PRE-EMPTIVE.. LACQUERED CHAIN PRISON!" he yelled, his branches shooting out from his arm and binding all of us except for Bakugou, of course.

"What the hell?!" I yelled, glaring at the heroes. Dabi fired himself up, and I smirked. This guy wouldn't be able to handle his flames.

"That's it..?" Dabi said, about to use his fire when a short old man kicked him hard, making his eyes go wide and dizzy.

"Don't do anything foolish!"

"Dabi!" I yelled, looking around at my comrades.

"Right after the press conference?! They had this ruse planned the whole time..!" Compress shouted in surprise. Suddenly, Edgeshot used his quirk to get in and unlock the door, revealing the police force.

"One tends to neglect defense when on the offense, but we didn't come alone. Take a look." he said, and then turned to me. "I'm disappointed to find out I trained a powerful villain, not an aspiring hero, during my internship with you. You truly have the potential for a hero." he shook his head, continuing.

"You're surrounded by the police force, not to mention powerful heroes like Endeavor."

All Might stepped forward towards Bakugou. "I'm sure you were frightened, Young Bakugou. You did well. Not to worry, now you're safe."

"WHAT?! I wasn't scared! No way in hell!" Bakugou yelled, and All Might gave him a thumbs up, then turned to me.

"Young L/N, I'm disappointed in you. Though I guess that means little to you since you're a villain. You, along with your comrades, will be coming with us." he said, then looked at Tomura, who began shouting.

"KUROGIRI, WARP OVER AS MANY AS YOU CAN!"

"The Nomu, right?!" All Might said, and I was in shock. How did they..

"..Kurogiri, what are you waiting for?!" Tomura said after a short while passed and no action was taken.

"I-I'm sorry, Tomura Shigaraki.. the Nomu are not in their fixed locations.."

"You're still green, Tomura Shigaraki. You and your little league.. underestimated all of us! The soul of this young man, the police force's diligent work, and our righteous fury. Your little game has come to an END!" All Might announced, and Spinner suddenly burst out,

"Ahh! All Might, please! You are the only hero Stain respected.. you are worthy!"

"Don't give this piece of shit any respect!" I yelled at him, glaring menacingly at the Symbol of Peace.

"You think it's over? Then you've lost.. You built a garbage society of these ideals about peace and justice.. that's why I targeted you, All Might.." Tomura growled, then yelled, "KUROGIRI!"

However, Kurogiri was quickly put out of service by Edgeshot, who stabbed through him and knocked him unconscious.

"EUGH! What just happened?! Did they kill him?!" Magne shouted.

"I played around with his insides. He was such a nuisance. He had to sleep." Edgeshot spoke, his body still half folded.

Gran Torino, the short old speedy guy, stepped up. "Don't you see? You have nowhere left to run." He began naming off all of us by our first names, finally turning to me. "And Y/N L/N, or Lady Toxic.. The police worked through the night to discover your true identities. Now, one last question.. Where is your leader hiding?"