♥Work Out Those Special Moves! {27}♥

{Your P.O.V.}

I only heard the sound of my shoes lightly tapping on the floor of the hallway as I walked towards my destination.

Where was said destination, you ask? None other than the support department.

I wanted to change my costume to better accommodate my quirk, and give it a complete overhaul to move away from my previous image as a villain.

There was also a special move I wanted to gear up for that wouldn't work unless I had some changes.

As I thought to myself while walking, murmuring ideas to myself every now and then, a familiar voice called out to me.

"Y/N!! Are you also going to get costume changes?" Izuku asked, smiling as he slowed to a stop next to me. I grinned up at him.

"Sure am. I'm thinking of a move I could pull off, but it's gonna be hard unless I can have breathing room to release gas from different spots on my body." I explained. "It's not really my forte, but my costume is going to need to cover much less."

Midoriya blushed slightly at this, which didn't go unnoticed by me, though despite this I continued.

"I also.. want to move away from the costume that defined me as Lady Toxic. I want to abandon that name and find a new look to present myself as a hero." I finished, just as we reached the door to the Support Department.

"Well.. in my opinion, it wouldn't be so bad if you at least kept the name." Midoriya spoke softly, and I tilted my head. "How so?"

"It would be like.. giving the name a new image behind it. A new meaning. Like how I got my hero name." he explained. "It used to be a name that I hated, that defined me as someone weak and helpless, but now for me and everyone else it means to never give up."

I sat in silence for a bit, and then smiled softly. "I see your point.. I like that a lot. Thanks, Izu-kun."

He blushed suddenly at my words and turned away, scratching the back of his head. "U-Uh, yeah, n-no problem!"

Suddenly, we heard voices.

"DEKUU! Did you also come to improve your costume?!"

"NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS!"

"Oh, Urara--"

Midoriya was cut off as the door to the support department literally blew up, sending us both flying. I felt a crushing weight on top of me, and something below me as I coughed, the smoke clearing slowly.

"Hatsume, I told you to stop going so far.. HATSUME!"

"Hehe, failure is the mother of invention you know, Mr. Powerloader.. Thomas Edison said something like that once." 

As the smoke finally cleared, I noticed that Izuku was pinned underneath my body, and my body was pinned under Hatsume's. I blushed wildly as Izuku opened his eyes and looked at me, trying to get up.

He turned bright red and his eyes shot up as I continued my struggle. 

"P-Please, g-get off!" I screeched at the pink-haired female named 'Hatsume', who eventually finally listened.

After a bit, we were all up, standing in front of the support classroom.

"It's nice to meet you all, uhh.. I've forgotten all of your names now."

"I-I-I'm I-I-I-Izuku M-Midoriya.." Midoriya muttered, a dark blush on his cheeks as he avoided my gaze.

"I'm Tenya Iida! The man you tricked into advertising your gadgets at the Sports Festival!"

"I'm Y/N L/N, also someone who met you at the Sports Festival.."

We all gaped in shock, as she turned away.

"NEVER HEARD OF YA! Well, I'm busy developing new babies so BYE~~"

"W-Wait! We wanted to see about new costume designs.." Midoriya reached out, and the girl stopped dead in her tracks before whipping around.

"Wha-wha-WHAAAAT?! COUNT ME IN!"

"Hatsume!"

Powerloader spoke, "If you keep blowing things up and causing destruction.. I'll have to ban you. Sorry about her, guys. I heard from Aizawa you'd be getting new costume designs. Do you all have your forms?"

We all talked about costume designs, and I pulled Powerloader aside to discuss my costume as my other friends had to brave the terrifying madwoman. 

"I have a move planned out that requires me to release gas from many different parts of my skin." I explained to him, putting a simple drawing I made down of a costume. 

It was a white and black leotard with no sleeves or straps on the top, and mesh covering my chest, neck and back. It also had white and black boots with smoky patterns on them that went up to my knees and a white and black gas mask.

"It's a complete revamp from my old costume, designed to let gas come out of several different parts of my body, not just my hands."

"I see. I think we can get this done relatively quick. There will just be the quick 3 day turnaround." he said, taking the designs.

"Thank you, Mr. Powerloader!" I smiled, running over to my friends as they backed away from a Hatsume holding a barrel.

"Uhh.." I glanced at them, rushing out the door.

"You guys have fun with her kbye--!" I shouted, running away to get back to Gym Gamma.

"Y/N!! HELP US!!" Midoriya screamed, as an explosion went off. I laughed a bit, slowing to a walk as I headed to continue practicing my move.

{Time Skip}

I stood atop the concrete pillar constructed by Cementoss, closing my eyes and pushing out my hands.

"Focus releasing the gas from every exposed pore." Ectoplasm's clone commanded, and I nodded.

I let out a deep breath, and slowly, white gas exploded from every exposed bit of skin.

"SURROUND SMOKE TRAJECTORY!" I yelled, closing my eyes as I felt the fluctuations give away Ectoplasm's location.

I blocked his move and destroyed his clone with a few moves of my own, letting the smoke dissipate. 

I took inspiration for this move from Mustard, since our quirks are so similar. I figured, if I can know and feel where the gas I release is, I can definitely detect people within it and use that to my advantage.

Plus, the move creates a smoke bomb so while I can detect my enemies, they can't detect me. And if I use blue smoke or any of my other effects, it makes it almost impossible for anyone to resist my attack.

"Y/N!" I heard a shout from below, and smiled at the sound.

"That looked like a tough move! Really impressive!" Izuku shouted up at me. I waved and got down, walking over to him.

"What's it cal-" he cut himself off, covering his face at the sight of me. "I-Is that y-your n-new costume?!"

"Mhm!" I spoke, standing up tall. "It allows me to perform my special move more easily."

"I-It looks good on you! Y-Yeah, really good!" he said with a blush, scratching the back of his head.

I grinned back, feeling my cheeks flush as well. "Aw, thanks, Izu-kun!"

My costume was tight-fitted, and was a little revealing, but I didn't mind. It gave me a whole new look. It gave Lady Toxic a new image. 

The image of a hero!

{1146 words}

{Hey guys! Sorry for another filler, I wanted to go over your new costume and special move. Next chapter kicks off the provisional license exam, and you get a certain visitor..}

-Luna