♥Training and Coffee~ {7}♥

{Warning: This chapter is sort of filler with a fluffy Izuku x You scene, so sorry if it's shorter!}

{Your P.O.V.}

After school, everyone was still chatting everyone else up about the upcoming Sports Festival. I understood how big of a deal it was, but I still didn't get why everyone was still THIS excited.

I walked down the sidewalk, putting some headphones in and playing a playlist of my favorite songs to block out the chatter of the students. 

Once I reached the bar where the League hid, I explained to them my training regimen.

"Just don't overwork yourself, V/N." Kurogiri said, and I nodded with a small smile. Tomura patted my shoulder, making sure he didn't touch his palm or all five of his fingers to me. "Don't disappoint us, kid."

"I won't, promise." I smiled again, this time to Tomura, whose lips turned up just slightly before he put his father's hand back on his face and walked away. I left shortly after, jogging in a sports bra and shorts. It didn't help that it was a hot day, but I'd manage.

After a calm, lengthy jog, I panted and headed to a nearby park to do my workout and quirk training. The day had begun to get colder, and I cursed that I didn't think to check the weather as the cold air nipped at my skin.

I did, however, have a thin jacket that I could use for the smallest bit of warmth. I jogged to a nearby coffee shop, Cafe Andreini's, and stepped inside, sighing as the warm, cozy building embraced me. I quickly walked up and ordered a small (coffee/hot cocoa), sitting down once I had them take my name.

I stretched out in a comfy chair by the window, setting my jacket down beside me and looking out as people walked past, some entering the shop, some leaving. Soon, I heard a voice beside me.

"Y-Y/N?" it questioned. I turned to the source, seeing none other than Izuku Midoriya. I turned my entire body once I recognized him, giving him a bright smile.

"Hey, Izu-kun! Come, sit down with me!" I said, motioning towards the seat. He smiled back, but squeaked once he noticed my attire.

"Y-Y/N! It's f-freezing out, a-and you're i-in.. t-that..?" he exclaimed with a dark blush, and I laughed sheepishly, scratching the back of my head.

"Ah, about that.. It was really hot earlier when I was training, but suddenly the temperature dropped. This was closer than home, so I figured I'd stop by for a (coffee/hot cocoa)."

He nodded slightly, cheeks still flushed as he sat down. 

"S-So, you must have a p-pretty intense training regime..?" Izuku asked nervously, and I noticed he was trying not to let his eyes wander.

"Sort of.. My quirk isn't very physical, so I mainly train to be able to release more and more gas before I get exhausted and weak. I'm already physically fit." I explained, and he nodded. "But you, on the other hand, must really have it rough with that quirk of yours."

He scratched the back of his head and nodded. "Yeah, it's very intense." 

I grinned. "Well, I'm sure you're gonna do great in the festival, Izu-kun!"

Before he could thank me, I heard my name being called. "That's me, be right back!" I said in a singsong voice, walking animatedly over towards the counter to get my coffee/hot cocoa. When I came back, Izuku had also gotten his coffee from another counter.

We sat down and chatted for a while longer, before the boy stood up.

"It was really n-nice talking to you Y-Y/N, but I should get back to my t-training again.." he said with a small smile.

"Of course! Seeya la--" I was cut off as the retreating boy tripped on the chair leg. My quick reflexes kicked in and I caught him before he fell, blushing slightly as he fell into my arms.

The boy turned bright red and got back up again, with me checking if he was okay.

"Izuku, are you okay?! Are you injured?!" I asked worriedly, to which the boy responded, "No, I'm fine.."

I sighed out. "Be careful, I won't always be around to catch you." I giggled, and he smiled back, still red in the face. 

"S-Sure! Seeya around, Y/N!" With that, he jogged out the door. I sat back down with a blush, cupping my cheeks.

"Why was I so.. flustered..? He's just a friend.. right?"

Convincing myself of the latter, I finished my drink and headed out to continue working out. The Sports Festival was nearly upon us.

{755 words}

{Next update will be as soon as I can! You'll be taking Ochaco's place in most of the festival, so sorry for any Ochaco fans (me being one myself ;;) Hope you're all liking the story!}

-Luna