♥Epilogue {30}♥

{Your P.O.V.}

I walked up and down my room anxiously, glancing at the delicately wrapped package lying on my desk. He'll like the gift. For Gods' sake, have you never dated a boy before? A gift isn't always necessary for a one month anniversary! Well, I guess I really.. haven't.. dated a boy before, but..

As soon as I was about to get lost in more incessant mind ramblings (courtesy of my boyfriend, Midoriya's rambling habits) the girls suddenly busted into my room.

"G-Girls!" I exclaimed, turning to the door in shock.

"We're here...~" Mina spoke..

"~.. to help you get ready for your date!" Ochako finished, flashing jazz hands at me. I shook my head, slowly smiling at the girls.

"We brought some outfits for you to try, as we heard you and Midoriya were going to a cat cafe for your anniversary.. I hope we aren't being too invasive." Momo said with a gentle smile, holding up a bagged outfit.

I motioned them in. "No, not at all! Please come in, I really appreciate the help!"

A few moments later, and I was already practically dressed in the outfit Mina brought me.

It was a multicolored top and pants, patterned with leopard print and lined with fur. I think the other girls might have been more disgusted than I was.

"No." "Definitely not." "Someone get her the next outfit already."

"Hey, c'mon, it's stylish!" Mina cried in protest.

Next, I was in Hagakure's outfit. It was pink cat stockings, a pink skirt, a pink shirt, and a pink cropped jacket..

Too much pink.

"It's, um.. A little much.." Momo offered with a nervous smile.

"Fair enough." Toru said, shrugging.

After that, it was a rather beautiful red gown with white gloves. The girls had put my hair up, and Momo even did some makeup to give the red gown the full effect.

"It's lovely, Yaomomo! I just think it may be a bit overdressy for a cat cafe." I chuckled, pulling off the gloves gently.

"I understand." she said with a smile.

Ochako offered up her outfit, which was a simple pair of jeans and a white and pink t-shirt. She chuckled as I looked down at it.

"S-Sorry, it's not much.. I don't have a whole lot of fancy clothes."

"It's okay, Ocha! I'm not aiming for super dressy anyways." I grinned. "I think only Jirou and Tsuyu are left.."

Jirou's outfit was definitely punk. Chains, purples, blacks.. I felt like an e-girl.

"No offense, but I think this style suits you more than me.." I laughed. Jirou and the rest of the girls nodded, inspecting the outfit.

Tsuyu's dress was last. It was a simple white knee-length dress with a lovely green shawl. Every girl clapped in awe.

"It's perfect!" "It's the right amount of casual for a cafe date!" "Lovely!"

"I love it, Tsu! It's perfect!" I smiled, twirling around. "Thank you!"

Tsu blushed as the girls complimented her, myself included. "I'm glad you all like it.."

"Uhh, Y/N? It's 5:30.."

I looked up at Momo, who was pointing at the clock. Realization washed over me.

"OH SHOOT! I HAVE TO MEET HIM OUTSIDE AT 6! Ladies, how fast can you do my hair?"

"Give me 15!" Mina shouted, rushing to grab her hair supplies. 

30 minutes later, I was outside the dorms, ready to meet Midoriya. The girls stared at me from the window, not-so-silently cheering me on as he walked outside.

"W-Woah, Y-Y/N! I.." Midoriya jumped when he saw me, a deep red coating his cheeks. "Y-You look incredible!"

I blushed as well, smiling at him. "Thanks! You don't look so bad yourself.." 

As we walked down the path, I turned back to see the girls waving at me. I giggled a bit, turning back to face forward.

"Something wrong?" Midoriya asked, smiling at me. I shook my head.

"Nope.. Everything's okay." I answered. He nodded at me.

Soon, during our walk to the cafe, I felt a warmth on my hand. I looked down, seeing Midoriya's fingers intertwined with mine. Looking up, I could see his red face.

"So forward, Midoriya~" I teased, squeezing his hand. He blushed harder, looking away.

"S-Sorry! I-If it's t-too much.."

"Shhh. I was joking." I laughed, leaning my head against his shoulder as we walked.

[Time Skip]

"That was so amazing! All the cats were so cute, and the food was amazing..!" I sighed, placing a hand on my cheek as we walked back to the dorms.

"Y-Yeah! I'm glad you liked it so much, Y/n!" Midoriya said happily, my other hand intertwined with his again. I smiled up at him.

"I.. I really appreciate this, Midoriya. Even after everything that happened.. you always stayed by my side, no matter what happened.." I mumbled, squeezing his hand harder.

"W-Well.. I knew you were good all along, Y/n." he spoke thoughtfully, taking my other hand in his and looking into my eyes. "I never had any doubts.."

"Any doubts at all?" I asked sarcastically, giving him a playful smirk. He gave a sheepish smile back.

"Maybe some. But I promise you, I always knew you'd come to our side."

I blushed at our sudden proximity, and looked down at our hands. Midoriya noticed.

"Are you okay?" he said softly, looking into my eyes once I glanced back up. I smiled brightly, and gave his lips a quick peck. His face exploded into red, and I giggled.

"Yes.. everything is absolutely perfect."

He recovered from his embarrassment and smiled back at me.

"I agree. Absolutely perfect.

{905 words}

{Okay, guys! Thanks again for following this series through to the end, I appreciate every single one of you so so much!

I should mention that I (probably obviously) have lost most motivation for BNHA. I've been watching other animes, life has been happening, you know how it is. So for now, I don't think Ghastly 2 will be coming. 

This also means Songbird will probably be on hiatus or even possibly cancelled.. and same goes for the remake of Quirkless?

However, I have been getting into Demon Slayer. So, I may end up writing a oneshot book for that, or even possibly a full x reader. I have a few ideas, so stay tuned!

Thank you for your continued support! <3}

-Luna