♥Y/N Spills All~! {14}♥

{Your P.O.V.}

We were still enjoying our vacation, paying no mind to the boys at all as we spent our time having fun with what the hotel offered.

Although, most of our time was spent in the hotsprings.

They were absolutely heavenly! It really relieved so much stress and tension, we all loved to just lay around and enjoy the warm water.

Over the weekend, we gossiped a lot as girls do, talking about assorted things. Just in case any of the guys were trying to listen in, Jirou had made sure to keep speakers at ready to blast heavy metal towards the guys so they couldn't hear.

That was something we all thanked her profusely for.

Especially me, though I also kinda wish it kept the girls from hearing what I confessed to them.

{A bit earlier..}

I leaned my head back, sighing as I felt the warm water wash over my nude body. I looked over to Mina, who had suddenly stopped chatting animatedly as she had been.

Except instead of seeing Mina a few feet away, I saw her eyes right in front of me.

I jumped back slightly, startled from her sudden appearance.

"AH! Mina, what the hell-?!"

"Sorryyyyy, Y/N, but... the ladies and I have been dying to know.."

All of a sudden, all the girls (even Yaomomo and Jirou!) were surrounding me, yelling at me in unison.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?!"

I immediately turned red, a certain someone coming to mind in an instant. "O-Of course not, that's r-ridiculous." I spoke shakily, shaking my head at them. "I've gotta focus on becoming a hero, not finding a boyfriend."

"Well that doesn't mean you can't at least have a crush! Plus, your face totally turned completely red when we mentioned it. SPILL!" Mina yelled, shaking my shoulders. I pushed her back gently, laughing nervously.

"Aha, I-I.."

All of the girls looked at me expectantly, on the edges of their seats. I giggled shakily again, pointing a finger. 

"A-Ah Jirou!! D-Don't you h-have a crush on that Kaminari out of our classmates? You two d-do hang out a lot!!"

She became red in a near instant, waving her earphone jacks along with her hands.

"W-Wha?! N-No, he's j-just a doofus I hang out with to pick fun at!" she exclaimed, covering her face. 

We all started to tease her slightly from her reaction, but it was short lived as Mina turned back to me.

"Nice try, trying to change the subject! You're the mystery girl here! We've all had our girl gossip about crushes for the most part. Now it's your turn to SPILL. THE. BEANS!" she threw her hands up, and everyone else nodded in agreement.

I sighed out, covering my cherry-red face. "F-Fine, but.. You ladies cannot tell ANYONE ELSE! ESPECIALLY HIM!"

Momo nodded first, smiling and placing a hand on my shoulder. "Of course we wouldn't tell, Y/N! We may tease you around him from time to time.." I glared at her, and the girls giggled. "But we would never bluntly tell him. That would break the women's code." she spoke with dignity, and then patted my shoulder reassuringly.

I nodded at all of them, and groaned.

"Fine.. I like Midoriya. Izuku Midoriya."

Mina's eyes became as wide as saucers, as did the other girls'. Her mouth dropped open, and I was certain even Jirou's loud music didn't cover what she exclaimed as soon as she recovered from shock.