♥ Discovery {21}♥

{Aizawa's P.O.V.}

"Sir, I regret to inform you that I have no choice but to proceed."

I heard myself speak, holding up my phone to my ear.

"Are you absolutely sure, Aizawa? Something like this is quite.. big, to put it in the simplest terms. You can't make this kind of accusation unless you are one-hundred percent certain." Principal Nezu said slightly worriedly from the other line.

"I am, trust me. Everything lines up, and we can't risk her informing her companions at the League of the location of the lodge. That would spell disaster for the students, for everyone here."

"Would you mind reviewing the evidence you have on her identity?"

"Not at all, sir. To start off, the obvious: Y/N and Lady Toxic have virtually the same quirk, and the same appearance. While Y/N claims she can only use gases that Lady Toxic has never been shown using, she has also used gases that were outside of the range that she claimed she could use. These gases have been linked to some that Lady Toxic uses.

Next, Lady Toxic's appearances have been next to none since Y/N began to come to U.A. The only time she has been reportedly sighted was when Y/N was not accounted for, or not at school.

Y/N has also been accused by Toru Hagakure, who said she saw Lady Toxic after she attacked me removing her mask, and that her identity was none other than Y/N. I spoke to Y/N, who claimed that she was 'making dinner at home before her sister got home'. However, we know nothing about the existence of her 'sister'."

I finished my explanation, hearing a sad hum coming from the other line.

"Your evidence is all crystal clear, Aizawa. Proceed how you see fit, but do not go to extremes to apprehend young Y/N unless absolutely necessary. Please, though, at least observe the girl for a bit to see if her intentions seem malicious or if she seems suspicious." Nezu spoke, and I sighed, placing my head on my free hand.

"I didn't want to believe it. Y/N's a good student. She's loved by all her classmates, too." I said solemnly, hearing Nezu's noise of agreement.

"Well, just keep an eye out." the principal said, before hanging up with a "goodbye!".

I sighed again, leaning back in my chair before getting up. I had remedial courses to teach, after all.

I headed out to see the pussycats talking about the challenge they would be doing. Even if I needed to apprehend Y/N, I had to take the remedial course students inside first.

"Not so fast." I said, telling the failing students they would have to come with me. I dragged them inside, beginning the lessons.

{Your P.O.V.}

"Isn't this awesome, Y/N? A test of courage!" Izuku said, coming over to my side. Ochako said something similar, smiling at me.

However, I was solemn, finding it hard to enjoy myself when I was the cause of the attack happening very soon.

"Y-Yeah, it's.. awesome!" I tried to look happy, but my smile didn't reach my eyes. The two frowned at me.

"What's wrong, Y/N? You look.. really down." Ochako said worriedly, taking my hand in hers.

"Ah, no, I'm okay." I chuckled, removing Ochako's hand. "Thank you, though."

"Are you sure?" Izuku asked, his tone full of the same worry as Ochako's.

"I assure you guys, I'm fine. Now, let's have some fun!" I said with a bright smile, pumping a fist in the air. The two still seemed a bit concerned, but then they mirrored my 'enthusiasm'.