he makes you insecure so you teach him a lesson; calum

You had always been insecure about your chest, people constantly called you flat in high school and it really got to you. One day you went to the bathroom and the boys were talking:
"I love her more than anyone had ever loved anyone before, but she has such a flat chest!"
"Dude she ain't that flat!" Michael defended you.
"It's just I prefer girls with more on top."
"Look don't say anything to her. If you love you wouldn't have any other type or preference except her." Luke said.
"Don't make her feel bad about herself she loves you and you don't know how hard she would try to be the opposite of what you said." Ashton said.
"True, I'll get over it." Calum said. 2 minutes later you walked in. You started to message Michael because it would be private between you and him

Hey Michael

I'm across from you!

I know but I want to talk to you, but to just be between us two!

Okay.

I heard what Calum said

Oh are you okay?

Yes, but I want to teach him a lesson, but I need ideas??

Take a selfie which shows off a bit - not too much

Yeah

Then post it on instagram!

Okay keep it between us two!!!!

I promise!

"Hey calum I think I'm going to bed now I'm tired!"
"Okay me and the guys will be at the studio!"
"Bye! Love you." You said
"Bye love you too!" Calum said kissing you. As soon as the guys left you lay down in bed put your head on your pillow a little slanted and pouted your lips. You made your chest stand out a little and then posted it on instagram.

Michael texted you

He's on his way home to apologise, he was mad about the selfie I told him it was because u were insecure.

Thanks

You heard the door slam and Calum then walked into your shared room!
"I'm sorry Michael told me you heard and I feel terrible! Your so beautiful, your not even flat. No matter how you look I will forever love you."
"I love you too." You kissed and cuddled.