Brownie Break In

Chapter 11: Brownie Break In
-Bex p.o.v.-

"I'll visit soon, I promise." I informed the others, making my way down the staircase. "Someone has to keep you losers in check, right? Cissy, until I return, that's you, sorry." I gave her an apologetic smile with a bit of playfulness in the mix. "I'm sure you can handle them, yeah?"

Narcissa laughed with me as the two boys defended themselves. "I'll make sure they stay in line, don't you worry." Cissy smiled at me and wished me a safe trip.

"Be safe, yeah?" Regulus murmured to me, his hand on my arm to prevent me from continuing to walk.

"I'll be fine, and I won't be gone long." I smiled softly at him, "besides, someone has to make sure you don't act up, that's a twenty-four hour job for seven days a week."

Lucius laughed, giving me a kiss on the top of my head. "Have some fun, but not too much fun, okay? And no getting hurt, I forbid it. Try not to start any fights, don't go to jail and you're not to drive anyone crazy. Sound good?"

I rolled my eyes, "merlin, got enough rules? I better get to be godparent, if I'm not, the kid won't ever have any fun." I smirked, jumping behind Regulus for protection. "With you micromanaging the kid he'll never get to do anything. You'll probably have him wear bubble wrap to insure that he doesn't fall over too harshly."

"You prat, I'll be a fantastic father," Lucius glared at me playfully.

I hummed a response as Regulus pulled me along the corridor so he could say his goodbyes privately. "I know you'll be visiting my brother while you aren't here so, I'm sure you'll be safe. He won't let you get hurt. You'll also have time to strategize about our next move. I'll send you owls with updates. Be safe, I'll be fine while you're gone, no need to worry." He smiled softly at me, gripping me by my arms. "By your next visit here we'll have a much more intricate plan, alright?"

I nodded, "be sure that you stay safe, yeah? Don't get too comfortable, there is danger everywhere."

"I can handle it, no worries."

I nodded softly, examining him curiously. "Just be careful for me, okay? I don't want you to be hurt."

"I don't want you hurt either, so you be safe, I'm sure I can handle things here. My brother's a bit more difficult than some brainwashed idiots." Regulus chuckled, placing an arm over my shoulder as we walked slowly down the corridor.

I laughed with him, "your brother is a bit difficult. But there's something about him."

Regulus smirked, "I'm sure he says the same about you." We laughed together and I couldn't help but grin. "Have fun with him, I'm sure he'll make a fool of himself quite a few times, but do be sure not to get too worked up when he acts like a prick." He frowned a little as he continued, "we might not be as close as we were, but I'm still his brother and I know him. He's crazy about you, you know."

I smiled softly, looking down, "you're a great brother, it actually makes me sad that you two aren't close because of your parents."

He shrugged, "after this is all over, maybe I could work on my relationship with him."

"I'll definitely help you," I promised. "You are helping me, and when we finish this, I'm helping you."

"Well, until then, you have fun with him," Regulus chuckled lightly. "Give me a hug, yeah?" He held his arms out for me to leap into.

I grinned, throwing my arms around his neck. "I'm going to miss you," I murmured into the crook of his neck, smiling softly. "I'll see you soon, though."

"Definitely." He grinned at me, allowing me to leave his arms and the house as well.

When I arrived on the door step of the Potter's I was a bit hesitant. What if they didn't want me back? We had gotten into quite the disagreement the last time I was here.

With a sigh, I rang the doorbell. I rang the doorbell again after a minute of silence. And then again. No one answered, I wasn't even sure if they were home. Or maybe the doorbell was broken.

Either way, I was entering that house.

Fifteen minutes later I had climbed up onto the roof, crawled in through a cracked window and was standing in room full of books. With a deep frown I quickly left the Potter's library, coming out into an unfamiliar hallway.

Five minutes later I was sitting in the kitchen eating hot brownies from a pan.

Another five minutes later and someone's voice could be heard in the living room. Something clattered as someone fell into a table, it sounded. Must be floo, I thought, taking another bite. Sirius and James were chatting loudly and I heard Mr. and Mrs. Potter in the background.

"Oh shit!" Someone screamed from the doorway.

"Sirius! Language!" Mrs. Potter scolded, her heels tapping against the floor as she came up behind him. "Bex!" She exclaimed surprised.

I turned, raising an eyebrow at her. "Oh hey, your door was locked and no one was answering so I broke in. Hope you don't mind. You make delicious brownies, by the way."

"Bex, dear, what do you mean?" She asked, sounding completely shocked. I mean, c'mon, it's me. Is it really that surprising, the fact that I broke into her house?

"Well I was ringing the doorbell, but no one was answering. So I climbed onto your roof, you might have a few broken shingles, not too sure about that. I entered through a cracked window, maybe you shouldn't leave your library window open. Anyways, I found my way to the kitchen and these brownies are amazing."

"Well we weren't expecting this," Mr. Potter rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah! Those brownies were for me! You ate almost half of them! You jerk!" James yelled at me, playfully angry.

Mr. Potter rolled his eyes, "no, I mean the fact that since you've been gone, we've been redecorating your room. You won't be able to stay in there tonight."

"It's cool, I'll just go to my place." I shrugged, holding a brownie out to a pouting James.

"No!" Mrs. Potter cut in, "no, it's alright dear. We'll make room."

-------------------------
So I hope you all enjoyed it, I've got some things to tell you, you know, keeping you guys updated with stuff other than just the story. Haha get it, it was play on words with "updating the story" and "updating you about my life" ...yeah I know, it was bad.
But please, comment, vote, share, fan, and follow.

So I have good news, and I have bad news.
Good news: my second interview is up, in the interview book from my fanclub. And @AniaSelTay1D has created a Slytherin boys fanclub. Feel free to go check those out! I already have, great works.
Bad news: my left forearm has been hurting a lot and my mom says I have tendinitis. That's the reason I haven't updated as quickly as I would have liked with this chapter. So she says I have to cut back on my typing or it could get worse. So I'll be updating once a week, unfortunately, maybe less than that. It really sucks, sorry guys. :(