When Love Calls

Chapter 13: When Love Calls
-Bex p.o.v.-

Andrew appeared at Sirius' window a minute after I called for him unintentionally. I hadn't meant to call him, it just sort of happened.

He ducked through the window and sat on the edge of Sirius' bed. "So I guess you know," he trailed off slowly, not making eye contact with me.

I nodded, my eyes adjusting to the darkness, I could now make out his face. "Why didn't you tell me?"

He hesitated, "are we talking about me? Or Sirius?"

"Start with Sirius."

"I can't just tell you things. You either have to ask me, or find out for yourself. You just found out for yourself." He paused, "as for me, it's quite obvious as to why I was in your Amortentia."

"Because you were made for me?" I questioned, staring at him curiously. He nodded, "you know, the first time I met you, I knew you smelled familiar. I knew I had smelled you before."

"When was the first time you came across my scent?" He came closer to me, sitting next to me with his back against the headboard. I slumped against him, my head resting against his shoulder.

"Third year." I grinned slightly at the thought of it, "some seventh years had been brewing it to use on this bloke. I walked in on it. You smell the exact same, you know. Like the woods after a storm."

He chuckled, "yes, I'll be smelling like this for the rest of eternity."

"Why are you in my potion though? What's so significant about it?" I asked curiously, not able to hold it back any longer.

"You belong to me, as I belong to you." He started, rubbing the back of his neck, "I'm in your potion for the same reason Black is. You love me."

I frowned, looking down at my hands in confusion. "I love you?" Love was strange, how could I love two men at the same time? Whom did I truly love?

"Yes. Though it's not the same. You love me, I will always be in your heart, but I am not your true love. Understand?" He cocked his head slightly, glancing down at me.

"I love you. But I'm not in love with you?" I pursed my lips at the sound of it.

"Yes," he nodded. "You are, however, in love with Black." He continued, explaining our situation more, "I belong with you and I love you, but I am your guardian, it's sort of required. You see, when it was prophesied that I would be your Guardian Angel, your smell appeared in my love potion. That was how I was to find you. By smell. And the second my eyes landed on you, I already loved you. You are my human and I am you angel, we have a bond. A connection."

"What type of connection?" I pressed, searching for answers. I needed to know. I had to.

He hesitated, looking unsure as to whether he could tell me or not. Finally, he answered, "our minds, souls, and bodies, are one."

"Explain it to me, please, Blake, you have to. I need to know what's happening to me." I grabbed his arm, pleading with him.

"You can read minds, you already know that, but before you could read other people's minds, you could read mine. All you had to do was want it, and you could enter my mind. How else do I know exactly where you are and when, and everything that is happening with you? Our souls have been connected, it is the reason only I can heal you. Muggle healing and magic do not work on you because you share a soul with an angel, only your other half can heal you, just as, if anything happened to me, only you can heal me. You have powers Dumbledore, and many more to come. I get every power you have. I can manipulate fire, I can change my form, I can read any human's mind. And I will have every power you gain."

I narrowed my eyes, scrutinising him. He knew something. "You know what other powers I'm going to get. Don't you?"

He sighed, "yes. But I can't tell you that. It could ruin everything. You have to wait until the power comes to you. It comes to you when you need it. If I tell you before you need it, it could change how you use it and whether or not you use it when the proper time comes."

"But you know when the proper time is, right? You know all about my future." I questioned, "you know which prophecy comes true, Blake, you have to help me. I don't want to be evil. What if I switch to the dark side and I can't go back? What if I hurt people?"

"Hey, listen to me, alright? I know your future, but I don't know everything. You have two futures. And when you come of age, you have to choose which one you want. Then I know the definite future for you. As of now, it's a bit blurry."

"B-but I turn of age in a few months!"

Andrew rubbed the back of his neck, "yeah. You see, I was going to tell you, but I didn't want to worry you."

"Worry me? I mean, come on, I only have to choose between good and evil. Nothing to worry about," I muttered sarcastically.

He chuckled, rolling his eyes, "it's not that hard. Just follow your heart."

"I know I'm choosing the good side, but what if something happens and I accidentally choose the dark side? That's what really worries me." I frowned, looking down at my hands.

"I won't let anything happen to you. If you want to choose the good side, you can choose it. Nothing is going to happen to you, trust me." Andrew frowned a bit, "but listen to me, this is important. Follow your heart. That will lead you to the right decision."

"Thanks Blake."

"No worries, Dumbledore. I've got your back."

--------------------------
Hello everyone! How are you all? Fantastic I hope. So this chapter should help you a bit more with understanding the whole guardian business and the prophecies and stuff.

Please comment, vote, share, fan, and follow! Thanks!

Now, I have something else to discuss with you guys. I know it's really last minute, but I didn't get conformation until yesterday evening. I didn't want to tell you guys in case of a change in plans or anything, but now that it's final, I should probably tell you guys so you don't think anything has happened.

Some of you may remember from last summer, but I go to this camp to help children for a week. And that's happening again..... I actually leave today for it....

I'm really sorry! I know, it's really last minute, but like I said, I didn't want to tell you guys about it because I might not have been accepted. But I don't see why I wouldn't be, I've been doing it for years.

So, during my week at camp, I won't have my phone. I have to turn it off and give it to the camp director along with my keys and other stuff. So that means, I won't be on Wattpad for a week!

Now, I don't want any of you to feel like I've just abandoned it, so that's why I'm telling you. I leave today, in an hour, actually. But I don't have to give my phone up until the tomorrow morning, right before the campers start coming.

Camp is over on July 16th, so I'll shoot you guys a message when I get my phone back and I'll start right on an update :) I hope everyone has a wonderful week while I'm gone!

I hope to see loads of comment and votes and stuff when I get back, and I'll be replying, seeing your guys' comments always puts a smile on my face.