|3|

A/N: super long and basically a filler but there is a few things that are mentioned here that will be useful in the future. so just remember that anyway, I hope you're all enjoying this book so far. Please don't be a silent reader!
Comment and vote please! 🌹
5/6/18

_________________

The smell of food is what had woken Penelope up, she really should've had something to eat last night but the drive back home was spent with her thinking about him. As much as she freaked out over seeing him again, it wasn't going to change the fact that she was seeing him. It was something she had to deal with. She had done a good job of staying away for two years. She moved on and everything.

So why exactly was it still bothering her?

The bedroom door opened and Penelope pushed herself up, getting a good view of Diggy who was carrying a cup of what Penelope could only hope was coffee. She smiled as she watched Diggy make his way to her. How in the world did she ever get so lucky?

"Good morning baby and might I say, you look fucking breath taking right now." Diggy said as he leaned into Penelope for a quick kiss. A blush made its way onto Penelope's face. A year and a half together and she still couldn't get over the feeling she'd get when he complimented her. It made her heart race.

"Thank you handsome." She replied back as she stood up from their bed. Diggy handed Penelope the cup that was in his hand and Penelope watched as he made his way back into their kitchen. Taking a sip, Penelope instantly relaxed. It was exactly what she needed.

"What time does Monica want y'all to meet up?" Diggy asked Penelope who was busy scrolling through her phone. The group chat was filled what loads of message she still hadn't read. Penelope put down her phone as she made her way into the kitchen with Diggy. He was busy cooking breakfast when Penelope came up behind up to put her arms around him.

"I just checked the group chat and I guess we're all suppose to meet at the spa in an hour or so. Grace is picking me up." Penelope answered his question from earlier as she let her hands roam her boyfriends abs. Penelope couldn't deny how attractive Diggy was. He had a sharp jaw line and was the definition of handsome. He was the absolute package.

Diggy let out a chuckle as he felt Penelope lower her hands. He knew exactly what she wanted. Penelope watched as Diggy turned the stove off and moved the pan he was using to cook breakfast. She couldn't help the grin that was on her face, he knew her so well.

"I think I know how you want to kill time." Diggy whispered as he leaned into Penelope's lips. The moment their lips touched, Penelope was lifted up and placed on top of the granite counter top of their kitchen.

"I love you." Diggy said in between kisses, Penelope felt his lips on her neck and she let out a moan.  "I love you too D." She whispered back.

_________

Penelope quickly walked out of her apartment building and made her way to the red Audi that was parked by the fire hydrant. Penelope rolled her eyes, of course Grace would park right there. Did she want to get a ticket? As Penelope opened the passenger door, she hopped in. The smell of Grace's perfume and weed hit Penelope like a ton of bricks.

"I missed you so much!!" Grace yelled with excitement as she reached over to hug Penelope, who couldn't help but smile and wrap her arms around Grace too.