theRealtea.com

FRIDAY
__________________

DIEGO LEANOS AND PENELOPE GOMEZ BACK TOGETHER?

This week has been a busy one for Penelope Gomez, 23. After reportedly arriving back in LA, the singer turned actress was spotted leaving Diego Leanos's (also known as Lil Xan) 23, apartment early Tuesday morning. Last we heard, Gomez was dating Diggy Simmons, 24, actor and rapper. Now how exactly would Simmons react?

Tuesday afternoon, Leanos was quick to post a picture of someone who resembled Gomez, after many comments were made Leanos deleted the post. You can take a look at the now deleted post below.

Thursday afternoon, more #DIPE shippers were left speechless when Gomez posted a picture with the same jacket

Thursday afternoon, more #DIPE shippers were left speechless when Gomez posted a picture with the same jacket. Confirming everyone's suspicions on who the girl was in Leanos deleted post.

Fans of Gomez have also notice that all her post with Simmons, have been deleted

Fans of Gomez have also notice that all her post with Simmons, have been deleted. Leaving no sign of him on any of her social media. Neither Gomez or Simmons have confirmed or denied the break up.

Leanos has also made no comment about the deleted post. We can only hope and pray that #DIPE is back. Hopefully with that, it'll bring along new drama!

Diego Talks About New Album

Diggy Simmons Spotted with Mystery Girl

Steven Cannon  Releases New Song "Leo"

Penelope Gomez and Grace Campbell to Star in New Show "The Fosters"

_________

5/31/18

I just love drama sometimes.

Don't forget to vote or comment❣️