Chapter 6: I want you

John's POV

Maya took us to a record store that sold hippy clothing. We giggled and laughed, fooling around in the streets as she walked up front, like a mother taking her children shopping. She let us pick our clothes and went to look at the records. I picked several white shirts and jeans, wanting to dress as simply as possible. She came to check on me, a pair of round glasses in her hand. I tried them on and liked them, finding that they suited me perfectly. I hugged her and thanked her.

'' You should wear blue shirts more often, they suit you.'' I winked at her

She left again to look at the records, blushing and I went to pay for my new clothes and glasses.

         --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Paul's POV

I found a few black shirts and trousers, and a blue vest, that looked like a soldiers vest, that I took too, loving the color. I went to find Maya, she was looking through a box of records and I peered over her shoulder, making her jump when she felt my breath tickling the back of her neck.

'' Hi.'' she said nervously, pulling on a strand of her hair.

'' Hello love, find anything you like?'' 

'' I haven't decided yet, Elvis, Edith Piaf or Frank Sinatra'' she said. I nodded with encouragement and tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear. Her cheeks acquired a rosy tone and I chuckled. I was so close to her again, that I felt her trembling under my touch. I brushed my fingers along her cheekbone and she shivered. I leaned closer to her, her lips very close to mine and then I heard a voice.

'' We're closing in half and hour'' 

''Aye, okay.'' I answered annoyingly.

Maya snapped out of the trance and picked the Frank Sinatra record. '' I'll go pay, oh, and I found this scarf for you'' she said, wrapping a white scarf around my neck and leaving behind the trace of her perfume. I sighed, clutching my clothes tightly and going after her.

                 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ringo's POV

I found a tie-dye shirt and picked four of them, with different colors, and two pairs of faded blue jeans. I went over to the ring section, finding a ruby one and a skull shaped one. I grinned, there was always money for rings. I wondered where the others were, I was getting hungry again. I wondered how Brian must have been dealing with our sudden disappearance, maybe we should at least call him to tell him that we're alright. I went to the entrance, looking for the cashier.

              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George's POV

I liked the smell of hippy shops. I inhaled the scent, smiling at it. I discovered a few Oriental shirts, with Indian patterns and a bright red vest, sergeant style. I got bell bottom pants and leather sandals, I was getting sick and tired of wearing the black suit all the time. I came looking for the cashier, awaiting the tinkling sound of the cash register and saw Maya, lining up. I sneaked up beside her and whispered in her ear.

'' Hello, darling.'' She jumped and smiled warmly. '' What did you get George?'', she asked.

I showed her the clothes I had chosen and she snickered at the sight of the leather sandals. I stuck my tongue out at her and laughed. I heard her mutter something about hairy feet. She finally paid for her record, and we waited outside for the lads to come out of the shop. We talked about the weather, and New York, she didn't seem too fond of the city. We all went home, smiling and behaving like children coming from the playground. It was good to feel young sometimes.