7

It was one of those cold yet beautiful nights when all Sarah could think of doing is taking a quick hot shower, wearing her favorite and warm pajamas  before climbing into her bed, warmed up by the white blanket

       It was one of those cold yet beautiful nights when all Sarah could think of doing is taking a quick hot shower, wearing her favorite and warm pajamas  before climbing into her bed, warmed up by the white blanket. And that's what she did when she went back home, wearing a big smile on her face.

She met her parents on the dining table already. They were probably waiting for her to arrive before eventually eating. Kissing both of their cheeks, she sat and prayed before starting to eat too.

"Where is Davin?"

She asked when she realized there was an empty seat next to her.

"He just walked out ten minutes ago before you arrive."

Her mom said before taking a bite of the pasta she made.

"And Helena forgot to mention how mad he was!"

Her dad added.

"I'm sure that he argued with Cara... maybe that's why he was so mad."

She said before looking at both of of them trying  to convince them to stop worrying if they were because that was not the first time it was happening.

Cara is Davin's current girlfriend. It was a surprise for the whole family because for the first time, Davin lasted for six months in a relationship. And just by looking at the way he acted around her, we could feel and see that he was clearly in love with her.

"Have you met this Cara before?" Rachel asked suddenly concerned about this girl everyone has been claiming as Davin's girlfriend.

"Yes I have, I think I'm the only one," Mrs Dellis said before adding: "It was two months ago, he came here with her and told me that it was his girlfriend but I didn't really got the chance to talk to her and meet her properly. But she looked very beautiful."

Rachel simply shook her head as she ate her food in silence.

Davin was one of those guys who changed girlfriends like shirts. And Rachel knew that even though his new relationship lasted for many months, it was still going to end soon. She didn't hope that, but she felt like it would happen. And she couldn't understand why Davin never thought of introducing her to her. Was he ashamed of something? She thought.

Shaking her head again as if she were trying to stop thinking about this, she kept eating. All she wanted was to finish eating, walk up to her bedroom and talk to Elijah.

-
Rachel | Elijah

📱

"Hi :)"