10

        After a few minutes of silence, Rachel decided to speak again

After a few minutes of silence, Rachel decided to speak again. "You wanted to talk?" She asked as she took a sip of her juice, still feeling embarrassed about her previous question and of course Elijah's response on her being beautiful.

To be honest, it surprised her a lot. She has seen all the girls Elijah dated since the beginning of their high school years, and just the girls he used to hang out with. They were beautiful but in a completely different way. They looked alike sometimes. Tall, curvy, long legs, beautiful straight hair... and there she was just different from them with her thin body and her long curly hair.

Yet he found her beautiful.

She knew that she was beautiful because even the Bible says that she was wonderfully made and should praise and thank God for that. And that's what she always does. It was just a big surprise to hear Elijah calling her beautiful.

"Yes you're right. I wanted to talk to someone and directly thought of you." He said.

"What's wrong?" She asked, a little bit worried.

"Well, first of all I want to apologize for being rude to you this morning, I don't know what I was thinking, you didn't deserve that at all Rachel." His eyes became sad as he spoke to her.

Sighing in content, she felt so happy to see Elijah Bornman apologizing for his small, bad actions. It was something big to her. It takes much courage to apologize, even for the smallest things. And she knew it.

"It's okay. Thank you for apologizing." She smiled at him with so much kindness in her eyes, making his heart skip a beat.

"Why are you so kind, Rachel? I don't even deserve your kindness yet that's what you always offer." He whispered, sitting properly on his bed as he faced her.

Laughing silently, she looked back at him. "Because Love is kind. And I choose to be kind to you because you're my friend, and I love you."