20

Elijah gasped, still surprised to see Rachel standing in front of him

Elijah gasped, still surprised to see Rachel standing in front of him. She was the last person he was waiting to see when someone knocked. He thought it was his father who wanted to talk to him. But no, it was no one else but Rachel. The one who made him cry the whole day and he was so ashamed to tell himself that he cried for a girl for the first time in his whole life! How crazy was that? He didn't even know.

But the truth is that he didn't care at all about what he could think about himself. The only thing he had in mind was Rachel's decision. He thought he wouldn't see her again since it was also the summer holidays. He thought he wouldn't be able to spend some time with her anymore, laugh, enjoy life and just live.

She was the one who made his life happy again. And just the thought of her leaving him forever made him wonder if his life could even make sense without her.

He knew it was his fault. But he couldn't control himself. He didn't want to show her that side of him, but he couldn't help it. He couldn't stop his anger even if he tried.

But he didn't thought her decision could go that far. He never thought that his anger issues could destroy him that way. By loosing Rachel because of his issues, he felt like no one could stand him ever. Because Rachel, to Him was one of the most patient people he'd ever met.

And if Rachel wasn't strong enough to keep holding unto him, who would do it? Who could do it?

And even though he didn't know why she was there, he still found hope again, just by looking at her beautiful face, his heart almost exploded.

"Hi Elijah." She finally spoke, her eyes never leaving his.

He was confused, he didn't know what to say, at all. So he just kept looking at her, his brows pulled together.

"I know that you must be confused about all this... but trust me I have to talk to you and that's why I'm here. I'm sorry if I woke you up... but trust me it's really important for me to do that. Can I come in?" She finally asked when she saw that she didn't receive a reaction from him.

Simply nodding at her, he stepped aside for her to enter his bedroom. When she went inside, she saw how his bed was perfectly made. He wasn't sleeping. She also noticed that there was a pillow on the floor and next to it was a book. He was reading.

Turning back to look at him standing behind her, his hands in his pockets and his eyes on her. She took the chance to observe him. His hair was messy, like he'd run his fingers through it many times. His blue eyes were a little bit red and his lips dry. He was wearing a green shirt with his grey sweatpants.

"Are you going to keep checking me out like that or are you finally going to speak and explain to me why you're here when everyone is supposed to be sleeping?" Elijah said making Rachel roll her eyes at his words.

"I wasn't checking you out." She said.

"So what were you doing then?" He asked suddenly feeling amused.