Chapter 7 | He Ain't Your Punching Bag

"What the fuck was that!" I exclaimed, shocked at what had just unfolded before me.

"You looked like you needed some help." He shrugged, flexing his hand.

I rolled my eyes before a pang of guilt surged through me.

Without thinking, I grabbed his good hand and dragged him up the stairs, not dawning the fact that we rarely knew each other.

Regardless of where we stood on the spectrum from strangers to best friends, he remained quiet, allowing me to pull him to my room.

"If you wanted to fuck me so badly, don't you think dinner is a good idea?" He smirked, standing in the door frame.

I rolled my eyes and smacked him before patting the bed and rummaged to look through my luggage for my medical kit.

"It's fine really," He muttered as I neared him, "It was nothing."

I shook my head and took out the aid kit and placed it next to him.

"Thank you." I finally managed to say, as I disinfected his hand.

It wasn't too bad; a small busted knuckle and a lot of bruising.

"It was nothing, Justin would've done the same." He replied, not looking me in the eyes.

"Still, he ain't your punching bag." I groaned, applying an ointment before wrapping his hand.

He shrugged, still eying his hand.

"Sorry, I just had some sports tape and gauze to wrap it up," I told him, slowly packing everything back into the container, "You should go get it checked tomorrow. I'm not new to wrapping and tending to an injury but a professional is better than some random girl."

"What's your name anyway?" I asked, turning to him as I put the first aid kit away somewhere more convenient for easy access.

"Adrian."

"Well, Adrian- you aren't a man of many words are you?" I chuckled.

He looked up at me confused before he sighed and stood up.

Immediately, I took notice of the his height once again.

Jesus.

He was really fucking tall.

Well, compared to my 5'8 figure at least.

"You might wanna cover up the next time you're in a room alone with a guy next time." Adrian warned, winking at me.

Just like that, the tense air around us was gone as his back faced me and disappeared down the stairs.

No fucking doubt he was smirking.

Asshole.

•••

"Stop sleeping in! If you don't hurry you can walk the stretch to your training gym!" A voice nagged, repeatedly hitting me with a pillow.

"If you don't stop, I'll- I'll feed your pickle to a chimpanzee."

I heard a gasp that followed with a scream coming from my mouth.

This mother fucker had the nerve to push me off the bed.

"JUSTIN. ANOTHONY. LOREN!" I seethed, sitting myself up.

His eyes widened like saucers before giving me a goofy grin and dashing out the door.

"MAKE SURE YOU GET READY! WE ARE GONNA DROP YOU OFF ON THE WAY TO THE STUDIO!"