Chapter 22 | Beach Date

I stirred as I slowly began to wake up, turning into Adrian to cuddle with him.

After getting to know each other more after the late night dates we fit in, we found out that we had much more in common.

The empty space beside me caused me to open my eyes to look around for Adrian.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, looking around the room before I grab my phone.

Adrian: hey babe, quick recording session and tour rehearsal today. I left early but you looked to peaceful to wake up. Plus I wanted to keep my balls ;) I'll be back at 11 and we can do whatever. ❤️

The cute text caused me to smile but still, I couldn't help but wish he was here. I shrugged it off and made my way to the bathroom in my room to get ready for the day.

Mackenzie: mornin' just woke up. beach today?

The weather was warm and the sun shone brightly through the windows.

I placed my phone down and started brushing my teeth and washing my face.

As I finished up, I checked my phone for a reply.

Adrian: sounds good, can you grab my swim trunks? we can go when I get back in 45.

Mackenzie: alright. bottom left drawer?

Adrian: yea, thanks Kenzie. See you later babe.

I turned out my Spotify playlist and 'Say My Name' came on and I immediately started allowing my body to sway to the music as I ruffled through the small hoard of clothes I had obtained since moving here.

I sifted through my bathing suits before deciding on a light mauve pink two piece and a tied top with sheer white cover up pants.

Quickly, I threw my hair into a messy bun and slipped on my sandals as well as a pair of sunglasses

I looked in the mirror, content with my look and sat down at my vanity and took out some makeup.

I didn't want to over do it for the beach, but I didn't want to got bare faced.

I started with a tinted CC cream with sunblock before filling in my brows and curling my lashes with a swipe of mascara on each. 

It was natural enough and still simple.

After all that was done, I made my way to Adrian's room as I began to pull out his drawers in search of a good swim outfit.

Damn.

We can even maybe be one of those couples that match.

In a couple of minutes, I manage to pull together a white shirt hanging from a hanger and a pair of similar color swim shorts that's matched my bikini.