Chapter 26 | Don't Judge Me

I rolled over with a pounding headache

Fuck.

Where the hell am I?

My head is killing me and I mentally curse not being able to recall anything from the night before.

It's been a while since I woke up to this.

I turn my body towards the center of the bed and pull Mackenzie close, mumbling 'I love you's into her neck.

"Well good morning to you too." An unfamiliar voice giggled.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, taking in the different hotel room set up right before my eyes.

My eyes caught a red lace bra and a matching pair of lace underwear hanging from a chair.

What the fuck.

I turn and look back at the dark, straight black hair sprawled on the sheets as a girl that was definitely not Mackenzie just beginning to wake up.

"Who are you?" I growled, my brain still not remembering anything that happened last night.

"Well calm down, you're the one who initiated the sex." She rolled her eyes, crudely getting out- not bothering to cover up her naked body.

"We had sex?" I asked, my heart stopping.

"Yea." She replied before continuing, "I knew you would be good in bed—but not this good."

I cringed at the thought of any body that wasn't Mackenzie's up against me.

I cursed myself.

Is she back there waiting for me?

Is she worried?

This vacation was supposed to be for us- how did it go so wrong?

I looked around for my phone and after finally spotting it on the bedside table, I slipped on my pants from last night.

"Look, whatever you do—please stay quiet about this. It was a mistake. How much do you want?" I asked, looking up at her as she finish clasping her bra.

I let out a prayer as I saw a used condom inside the trash.

This was so fucking stupid.

"Wow, is that all you wanted from me? A quick fuck? I'm not some whore." She scolded, going on a mini rant that I tuned out as my head throbbed from overthinking the situation.

"You were obviously okay with doing the deed with me despite not knowing me. What can I assume? How much will it be to keep your mouth quiet? I'll have a contract written up." I explained.

"I don't need your money. It seems bad enough that you look so fucked up. It wasn't even bad." She stated, slipping on a black low neck shirt.

"You look really familiar." I blurted out, taking in her features as she slipped on her pair of jeans.