Chapter 13: If Looks Could Kill

***WARNING. SOME SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH READING, DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER***

Chapter 13

Ever since Lia and I had went shopping at Klaere's, all I keep thinking about is the party tonight. Everyone from school is going, even the nerdiest of nerds, so really, I have to look my best.

Dani was going too, and had already went shopping with her friends. Once I got home, she barged into my room, excitement filling her blue eyes as she took the dress out of the bag.

When I first saw it, I thought it was gorgeous. It was short, like mine, but was the color of the salty ocean waves. It would make her eyes pop, that's for sure.

"Try it on," I told her, smiling.

"It's a surprise," She winked, holding the dress up to her petite body in the mirror.

I just shrugged while smiling at her. Just imagining her in it, the shortness of the dress making her body seem full and curvy, made me want to see her in it even more.

Right now, I was getting ready for the party. It was at nine, but Lia insisted on us being "fashionably late."

I sat in a chair in front of my mirror and curled my hair with a curling iron. I watched the long red curls fall gracefully all around my shoulders. Once I finished, I played with my hair.

Next was make up. I decided to go with a bright shade of red lipstick. "It'll make your eyes pop," the sales assistant at Klaere's told me. As I applied it to my lips, I realized she wasn't lying. I added some eyeliner to my eyes, as well as a light pink blush to my cheekbones. With my make-up and hair already done, all was left was the dress.

I smiled at myself as I took it out of my closet. Peeling my clothes off, I threw them into a corner on my bedroom floor. Suddenly, my bedroom door flung open.

I turned to see that it was Dani, and covered myself. I was only in my bra and underwear, but I still felt exposed. Her mouth was agape as she scanned my body, meeting my gaze with a smile.

I expected her to leave, but she didn't. Instead, she plopped down on my bed.

"What are you doing in here?" I practically shout. Knowing this, I try to keep my voice steady. I gulp from embarrassment and I feel my cheeks rush hot.

"I need to talk to you.." Every time someone says that, my heart does a little flip inside. Not knowing what's ahead makes butterflies rise in my stomach.

"Is it that important? I'm kind of getting dressed.."

She nods.

I figured she's already seen me anyway, so I drop the towel that I had used to cover my body.

Plopping down on the bed next to her, I hear the springs press under the mattress. "Okay, what's wrong?"

She stands up and starts pacing around the room, playing with her blonde hair nervously.

"I know you like Spencer," She says, sending daggers my way.

"Wh-what are you talking about?" I look at her, puzzled from her sudden change of attitude, plus the fact she thinks I like her brother.

"Don't give me that bull, Ken. It's completely obvious." I see a glint of pain in her eyes, but she turns away.

Is it true? Do I like Spencer? I think it over, remembering the time just a few days ago where I saw him making out with Kourtney. It sent shivers throughout my whole body, pain aching in my heart. But how could I possibly like him? After all, he's been nothing but an asshole to me the whole time I've been here. Maybe I'm holding on because I hope to find the real Spencer, hidden behind the jerk he shows everyone else. Maybe the guy, the one I met the first day of arriving, is hidden somewhere deep inside him.

I gulp, "Well, maybe a little?"

She glares at me, her beautiful blue eyes turned cold. "How can you like him, Ken? He's always rude to you."

"I don't know, maybe he just needs time.."

"Time? Stop making up excuses for him when all he's done is treat you like shit."

My eyes widen at her sudden outburst. I nervously play with one of my red curls.

Just then, she comes face to face with me, her breath smelling strongly of peppermints.

"Why can't you see that I'm perfect for you?" She whispers into my ear. Her fingertips graze the skin on my jaw as she looks deeply into my eyes. I meet her gaze and her once icy eyes have now melted. Pools of wet tears form in the corner of her eyes, and at that moment, I want to kiss each falling tear away.

"Let me prove you wrong," She whispers to me one last time before I feel her delicate lips on mine.

I couldn't process what was happening. All I could to was respond, gently moving my lips across hers as she held my jaw in her hand. She stroked my cheek with her thumb, moving it on my skin softly. Suddenly she nibbled on my bottom lip, sending shivers throughout my veins. I smiled against her soft lips, encouraging her to go on.

She searches for the clasp on my bra and unhooks it, tossing my bra across the room. She trails little kisses along my jawline, making her way down to my bellybutton and back up again. "Can I?" She asks, looking up at me for approval. I nod.

That's all it takes for her. Her kisses leave little burns across my warm skin, the feeling of her lips never leaving. As she cups my left breast, she sucks lightly on my right. I lean my head back, arching my back as I moaned in pleasure.

After going at it for another thirty minutes, we're both left in my bed completely naked. I sigh as I observe the ceiling. Dani kisses me on the forehead.

"I love you, Kendall." She whispers.

I'm too numb to answer. Shivers are still going thoughout my body, my heart flipping in excitement and my veins raging with adrenaline.

After I compose myself, breathing in and out to regain my normal breathing pattern, I cuddle into her neck. I observe the red hickey on it, one that I created, and smile against her skin.

"I love you too," I whisper.