three

after nine hours of driving we finally pulled into a cheap and sketchy motel to spend the night before taking on the other eleven hours left of the drive. it was eleven o'clock at night and i was beyond exhausted, unfortunately for me i couldn't sleep on road trips because i get car sick.

i looked over at my best friend who laid sound asleep and wanted to slap her neck to wake her but decided to be nice and gently shake her awake. she was in a bit of a panic when i woke her but quickly calmed down.

it was as if slash had read my mind, before i could even look back i heard a loud slap and the panic and pain from one of the boys.

steven being the unlucky one. i turned around to see a forming red handprint upon stevens neck while slash and izzy were laughing their heads off in the back seat as if they'd planned it. steven ran his hand along his throat and scowled at the two people he called friends. pushing izzy's shoulder causing him to crash into slash.

"assholes." he muttered as he gathered his drumsticks and walked out of the van, stretching his body, happy to be out of the van.

"oh come on, popcorn! i'm sorry." slash laughed as his words were hollow, he didn't regret a thing. duff shut off the car and slapped axl hard across the cheek to wake him, these boys and their violence.

"mother fucker." i heard axl yell, duff quickly jumping out of the van and running to the main entrance to the building, scared to death axl might scalp him. the rest of us quickly getting out of the car and watching axl run behind duff, trying to catch up.

all of us busting into laughter due to the situation and wanting to know what would happen next. we all lost thought as our laughing grew louder, losing sight of our current situation and location.

"can you shut the fuck up, we're trying to fuck!" an angry male voice boomed out of a back window in a dodge caravan. i shot my hand over my mouth to prevent from laughing as i ran to the entrance of the building, stopping once i got inside and breathing heavy from the running and laughter.

"holy shit," i gasped between breaths as i saw the others coming to where i was, "duff, ax, the funniest thing just-" before i could finish my sentence i was cut off by an angry duff and axl shushing me. i took a step back and shrunk a bit inside, i looked up to see duff arguing with the woman behind the counter, axl doing the same.

"what the fuck do you mean we can't stay here?!" duff yelled, "it's literally for one fucking night. lady i swear to god don't test me."

"sir, due to certain circumstances we can't allow you to stay, you boys are much too loud and rowdy you might break things." the lady spoke, her point was absolute bullshit.

"so you're going to let a bunch of crack addicts stay at your piece of shit motel but not a couple of people who have been driving for nine hours? fucking really?" duff yelled as he slammed his fists onto the counter. before the woman could get a word out duff cut her off, "bring out your fucking manager!" he yelled and swiped his hand along the front desks knocking over a bowl of mints and jar of pens causing them to spill onto the floor.

i rolled my eyes and walked over to duff who was livid, hugging him from the side and pulling him away from the front desk to prevent him from getting arrested.

"let's just go find a room ourselves." i suggested after calling axl over into the walking line we had formed unintentionally.

"let's try it, everyone pair up." duff spoke out, "izzy and steven take buildings one through three, sam you go come with me and axl to four through seven. slash and heather take the others." before i could object everyone took off leaving slash and i. perhaps we could patch things up.