seventeen

july 5, 1985, Friday

it had been a few days since the concert and what Axl had said was all that was on my mind all day, it never left my thoughts and I couldn't stop coming up with scenarios in my mind, at the most far out times I would be fine and then I would come up with different things I wanted to do with slash, sexual things. 

seeing him was a tough thing because recently he was constantly running around shirtless, making my thoughts even more intense. one specifically was where we were at a gig and they were playing as always but slash had a new guitar solo and when he played it he got into it, really into it. watching that man play guitar was probably one of the sexiest things I've ever seen and this time especially, anyway, I had gotten so into watching him and so turned on by it that I had to go back to the dressing rooms, midway through taking care of myself he walks in and immediately replaces my hand with his, things escalate and we ended up having sex, unfortunately, it was just a daydream. 

july 7, 1985, Sunday

sitting at work having to deal with all sorts of people coming and going I envied them because I wish I was the one leaving. but finally it had come time to go home, after working an eight hour shift I was beyond tired and beat. finally arriving back at the apartment I threw my black leather jacket on the couch and walked into the kitchen, the place being abnormally quiet for a weekend, grabbing a bottle of nightrain wine, I walked out of the kitchen and upstairs to my room, throughout the hallways they were silent, suspicion going over my body as I walked into my room and sat on my bed, pressing play on my stereo, 'round and round' by ratt began playing. still no one in sight. 

I began racking my brain to figure out what had happened, then it hit me, axl and izzy went back to Indiana for the next few days to go get some new gear, duff, sam, and steven went to Seattle to go visit the family, I would've gone but I couldnt get work off. slash was here to stay so I'm not sure why he wasn't home. shaking the thoughts from my mind I took a drink from the cheap wine and laid back on my bed, picking up my super bounce ball and tossing it around for a few minutes, as always, my boredom got the best of me. before I knew it I had passed out.

I woke up to the feeling that I wasn't alone, my bed now having another occupant. panic rose in me and slowly turned my body to face the perpetrator, calmness reassuring me as it was the curly haired man I had been day dreaming over for the past few days. I slowly ran my fingers through his dark locks, hearing him hum softly as his hand slowly ran along my side in a response to my actions. 

a small smile spreading along his plump lips as his hair clouded his dreamy brown eyes, "well, look who's up," slash smirked, his voice deep and raspy from the nap he had taken, his fingers pushing my hair out of my face as they slowly trailed along my cheeks, gently caressing my neck with his calloused fingertips. 

"what are you doing here, sl-"my words cut off by slashs soft lips pressing against mine, how I'd missed his lips, I couldnt help but fall into the kiss, he was magical, I couldn't help but love every second of it. he pulled away slowly, dragging my bottom lip between his teeth.

okay so I know its been like over a month since I've updated but I got a laptop so ill have much quicker and better updates or ill start a new story about Steven or duff or Axl or izzy or even another slash one. I can't decide. 

anyway, thanks lovelies and I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever and that this chapter is so short and shitty.

more to come and hopefully better I've just had mad writers block.