twelve

"heather," i heard a familiar voice speak, his tone soft as he approached my curled up body, the identity of the boy still unknown due to my high alcohol intake. "are you..are you okay?" he sounded genuinely concerned, i felt my heart melt a bit and knew this boys really cared, i just wanted a hug.

i sat up from where i laid and wrapped my arms tightly around the mystery hero. it wasn't until my senses woke up and i realized who i was latched onto. the unmistakable hair he could never tame, the signature jack daniels whiskey scent attached to him, his warm body engulfing me, the toned and tanned body adding beautiful color to the world. slash.

i couldn't tell if i was upset with him any longer, part of me wanted to tell him off and yell at him for intentionally hurting me, but the other part of me fell right into his trap of sweetness and love. i could never stay mad at him no matter how wrong he did me. i gazed up into his baby browns, the eyes that could kill me if they wanted.

falling right into his trap that he had subconsciously set up, "i don't know," i began, "i never know these days." sadness prominent in my voice as it trailed off.

"what do you mean, princess?" he questioned, his hand tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, his palm residing on my cheek as his thumb gently brushed along it, my eyes fluttering shut as i rested my cheek on his hand. my bottle lip caught between my teeth as i let out a shaky breath, the sweet name he called me sent shivers through my spine.

i looked up at him, my blue eyes shining as he ran a hand through my long hair, his gaze upon me never faltering. "i just feel so separated from the group, as if everyone hates me." i looked down, unable to face slash after what had happened between axl and i, even i wasn't sure what had happened that night. but then again slash had it out to get me tonight, made it a priority to hurt me.

i shook away my thoughts and he sighed, "no one hates you, they just don't understand." he stopped himself as he lifted my chin with his finger, our eyes meeting once again and i fell deeper into them, wanting nothing more that to have slash. "the band loves you, you're the life of the party, sweet love." he flashed his award winning smile. that smile, that damn smile. i smiled at his remark and wondered if he felt the same, perhaps not.

slash stood up as if he read my mind and grabbed me by the hand, interlacing our fingers and we left the room and reentered the party, i had forgotten how loud the music had been due to myself being secluded from the party and locked in a room. the party was thinning out, many people had left but there was still a good amount to keep the party going.

i grabbed a bottle of half full jack daniels as slash pulled me through the smaller crowd of people, he sat down on the couch and pulled me on top of him, my chest at his eye level as i sat nice and tall for him, making sure to push my chest out a bit to drive him crazy.

i placed the bottle of jack daniels between my lips and began to chug the disgusting alcohol, how slash could drink this straight all the time was beyond me but i wanted to impress him. i felt his soft lips pressing along my collarbones causing my drinking to stop. i looked down at him and handed him the bottle, i removed my shirt leaving me in my bra and jeans. i snatched the bottle from his hands and pulled him closer to my chest, his lips inches away from my covered breasts as i winked at him.

i took the bottle and tilted it down, jack daniels slowly pouring down between my breasts, slowly making its way to my stomach. it took slash a moment to process but once he understood his tongue licked from my stomach where the alcohol stopped and licked up, all the way up to my breasts where one of his hands grabbed my left one while his lips kissed along the top of the right one.

i leaned my head far back as i moaned softly at his actions, both his hands and his lips working their way in my favor. my left hand grabbing his right bicep as my right hand tangled in his hair. i felt his eyes gazing upon me, i didn't even have to make the attempt to follow where his eyes had landed because i already knew.

heat of the moment by asia playing as slash's lips stopped moaning along my chest, he pulled me toward him and kissed me deeply. our lips moving in sync as he began to get greedy with what i was offering him. his two fingers ran along my left collarbone before slipping themselves beneath my bra strap. i slightly shook my head and pushed his hand away due to the fact that people were around us. he pulled away slowly and looked at me disappointed.

"come on, don't be a tease." slash groaned as he leaned in to kiss me once more, i fell into it and we continued, after about a minute his two fingers were back to their usual antics. i pushed them away and continued with the kiss. after another two minutes his fingers lingered back to my strap and i pushed them away once more. he sighed and pulled away, looking at me a bit angry.

"slash, no, there are people around." i whispered to him as he just stared at me. he looked around at the drunk and passed out teens in our apartment then back at me, clearly not convinced or seeing my point.

"heather, just calm down alright. nothing bad will happen." he reassured me as he began kissing along my neck, at this point i had lost the sex drive slash gave me and shook my head. he could see i wasn't in the mood anymore and just stared at me for a moment, clearly the hair from his face as he gazed at me. a dangerous smirk growing on his face as he looked at me dead in the eyes, his right hand reaching over and grabbing my left breast, a grin on his face as if he had showed me who's boss. i glanced down at his hand and then up at him, his whole body illuminating cockiness.

i smacked the back of his head causing him to go into a bit of shock as he rubbed where i hit him, "what the fuck was that for?" he questioned me as he pushed me softly.

"duff could've walked out at any point in time there, genius!" i pointed out as he glared at me, "you really want to get your ass beat?"

"i can take him." slash rolled his eyes as he shook his head trying to reassure me that his masculinity wouldn't be hurt. i nodded and rolled my eyes.

"maybe if you were sober, but not as fuckin drunk as you are right now." i pointed out the facts of the situation and he scowled at me, his hair once again falling in front of his face. i bit my lip softly as he was quite the looker, his eyes were beautiful, his lips were plump and soft, his hair absolutely wild, his body perfect. everything about slash was all a girl could want, he was what i wanted.

"let's go to bed." slash spoke as he yawned and leaned his head back against the lining of the couch, i nodded and got off of him. i took both his hands and pulled him up to his feet as he towered over me. he wrapped an arm around my shoulders as we began to walk to slash's bedroom. he had been stumbling the whole way and pointing out different things as we walked down the hallway. finally getting him to his bed, he pulled me on top of him and wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight in his grasp as he immediately fell asleep. myself not being so lucky as i stared at the dark ceiling for what felt like an hour, i didn't feel tired or anything.

being in slash's grasp made me feel somewhat at home, his warm arms holding me tight as he never let me go, nor wanted to. eventually falling asleep.