four

"what the fuck..?" i heard a raspy voice mutter behind me as slash drew his hand back and away from my lips, his whole body moving to the opposite side of the bed leaving me cold under the sheets. i sighed and got up from the bed, my rolling stones shirt falling to the small of my back and my black shorts barely covering what was mine.

i walked over to the counter in the room where a coffee maker resided and pulled out a coffee cup from the cupboards above. i rubbed my eyes as i attempted to read the directions on the coffee machine, finally able to brew a cup of coffee.

i sat on the floor next to where axl slept on the couch bed, leaning against it slightly as i flipped on the small television that was sat up on a tall dresser. the hot coffee mug slightly burning my fingers tips, i took a small sip of the hot coffee and immediately wanted to spit it back up. disgusting hotel coffee with no creamer. i shook my head and drank through the cheap black coffee. the plain white coffee mug clearly missing its handle, my luck of the draw with that one as it was the only one missing its handle.

i shook my head and blankly watched the boring television, looking at the clock residing on the bedside table with bright red numbers reading 9:47. i looked back over at the boys then at slash who was now sprawled out across the bed, making sure to take up my space. i cocked an eyebrow at the boy who was dead asleep and set my coffee down on the table before walking over to my side of the bed and running my fingers along the half of my pillow that slash wasn't taking up.

i gripped the ends tightly in my fists and quickly ripped the pillow from beneath his head causing it to hit the dead mattress.

"mother fucker, goddamnit i'm up." slash spoke to me in an annoyed tone and i just grinned at him. i walked over to steven and axl who were fast asleep on the couch bed and smacked stevens back to wake him causing him to jump nearly three feet in the air. i quickly smacked the back of axls head with the pillow causing him to sit up quickly and smack my ass as i walked away earning a yelp from me.

my mind preoccupied by the occurrences happening due to axls actions i wasn't paying attention and accidentally tripped over izzy sleeping on the floor. the one person i was going to be nice to, oh well.

i walked over to sam and duff sleeping soundly, duffs left arm lightly wrapped around sams low back as the two were dead asleep. i smirked to myself and smacked them both with the pillow, sam only rolling more into duffs grasp as they slept. duff waking up but not moving.

"are you two fucking?" i questioned duff loudly and he shook his head no as he slowly raised him arm and flipped me off. i dropped my jaw slightly before turning and looking at the mass of boys. steven walking out of the bathroom wearing only his boxers as he could barely keep his eyes open.

i looked over at izzy who was throwing his blanket and pillow onto the bed slash was sitting on. he was in his jeans and shirt from yesterday. axl was at the coffee maker smacking the side of it because he couldn't figure out how to work it, his black boxer briefs hugging his ass nicely as his toned back gave you a sight you wanted to see. i picked up my mug and took a drink from it, my eyes falling upon slash and his bare, tanned and toned chest. my stomach doing a backflip as his long black curly hair fell upon his shoulders. not realizing how long i was staring until words broke the silence.

"take a picture, heat, it'll last longer." slash huffed out before standing up and walking out the front door with a cigarette between his lips ready to catch fire. i looked down at the coffee in my hands and fumbled around with it, my fingers playing along the glass. i sat on the bed where slash once laid and took a deep breath before looking up and faking a smile.

"we better get going soon, maid service might show and we ain't paid for this room." i stood up and walked over to axl who was still struggling with the coffee machine. "need some help, sunshine?" i asked him and he smiled down at me and draped his arm across my shoulders.

i heard the door bust open and slam shut, slash leaning against it with a panicked smile, "hate to put the gas on but i saw three people making their way over here and they ain't look happy." slash laughed out as he ran over to the bed and quickly pulled on his clothes. the words finally coming clear to duff as he went wide eyed and jumped out of the bed quickly, pulling on his jeans and laying his shirt across his right shoulder.

my brother shirtless, gross. sleeping pretty much naked with my best friend, such a duff move. i shook my head and sam got up, slash threw steven his clothes and axl dropped the coffee cup causing it to shatter.

"guys we gotta jam!" i yelled and grabbed axl, pulling him away from the broken glass and grabbing his clothes while we all grabbed our things and ran out the front door and the opposite way to the D's restaurant across the street to ditch the angry owners. duff searched his jeans panicked looking for the keys, as if axl had read his mind he threw the car keys over to duff, catching them swiftly duff jammed them deep into his jean pocket.

all of us running barefoot through the streets like maniacs, everyone yelling and cheering signaling a clean get away. we leaned against the restaurant building to catch our breaths and kill time before going back to the motel lot and grabbing the van.

after what seemed like twenty minutes we sent sam across the street to fetch the van due to the fact that she was the only one not seen by the workers yesterday at duff and axls freak out.

i watched as her long brown hair bounced behind her as she raced across the street, her short stature not doing her justice. finally she made it to the van and left the parking lot quickly. speeding over toward us as she pulled into the D's parking lot and climbing to the front seat so duff could drive.

we all began to pile into the van, duff in the driver seat, slash, izzy and steven occupying the back row, axl and i sat in the middle row. we were all in our little conversations while duff drove along the highway, music playing in the background to fill the silence if there were ever any.

both steven and izzy had passed out on each other, slash leaning against the window of the car as we raced past everything in our way. axls arm was wrapped around my shoulders as both him and i sang along to the songs playing.

five hours into the drive i ended up getting really tired and rested my head on axls lap, resting my legs along the seat leaving them to dangle in the empty space. i felt my eyes get heavy, i felt axls hand gently brushing through my hair as i slowly fell asleep.

before i knew it the van came to an immediate stop and steven was screaming like hell. i sat up quickly and looked at the clock on the radio, in dark red numbers it read 4:24. i scratched my head and looked at steven who had a huge grin plastered onto his face, he couldn't barely sit still from excitement.

we were finally home.

i was the first one out of the van and sat down on the sidewalk as i watched everyone else jump out and run past me, steven picked me up and make me jump up and down with him.

he grabbed my hand tightly and dragged me up the apartment stairs to their beaten and ratty old door that needed fixing. we got inside and all i wanted to do was pass out. steven still having a tight hold of my hand led me through the apartment giving me the grand tour.

there were all sorts of alcohol bottles along with beer cans, empty cigarette cartons, empty food packages, and condoms flooding the floors especially the corners. the couches old but still functioning. each one of the boys rooms different in their own ways, not one the same.

~~~

okay so up top is everyone and who they look like, clearly you know what the boys look like but i just added them for fun.