ten

the next few days slash and i had been distant, i was afraid that we would lose our friendship due to us having sex the other night. we both unintentionally avoiding each other, one of us preoccupied with another person when the other was around.

june 21, 1985. friday.

"everyone, get in here!" axl yelled from the living room, sam and i put down the guitars and walked into the living room and sat on the floor, the rest of the boys wandering in as they sat on the couches behind us.

"what's up, ax?" i questioned him as my attention was on him but not for long before i saw MTV playing on the television behind him.

"it's been a long fucking week," he began, "very stressful and i think we need some relief." i nodded in agreement at his very true statement.

"where do you suggest we go, boss?" slash asked him, his voice calmer than usual, i didn't dare look back at him because i feared what he might say or do.

"the rainbow." axl spoke happily and i couldn't agree more, the number one thing i needed was to get plastered.

"axl." steven spoke dumbfounded trying to subtly point to me. i smiled back at steven and placed a hand on his knee as i nodded to him.

"i'm actually fine with it, i need to get fucked." i admitted and duff nearly choked on his coke. "fucked up." i laughed softly as i looked over at my brother who nearly had a heart attack. duff shook his head and let out a small laugh, i could feel slash let loose from when his body went tense but disregarded it immediately to get him off my mind.

"it's a plan then." axl announced and everyone got up to get changed. i decided to wear something to catch the attention of guys at the bar and actually put effort into what i looked like tonight. i walked into the bathroom and ran a hand through my hair, i couldn't decide what i wanted to do with it so i left it for last. i put on a few coats of mascara to bring out my long lashes and accentuate my blue eyes. i darkened my brows a bit and filled them in before applying a red colored lipstick. i ended up leaving my hair long and curly because i didn't want to put that much effort into it. i then walked out to my suitcase and pulled out my shirt and tight black dress i had been saving.

i ran back to the bathroom and slid on the long sleeved black dress that reached above my mid thigh with a deep scoop neck to reveal my cleavage. i looked at myself with it on and fell in love with it remembering why i bought it. i went out and pulled on my black boot heels to pair with my dress, as i stood up i grew three inches in height taking my stature to 5'5". i looked over at sam who was dressed in her dark gray tank top and black shorts with a pair of red vans. her brown hair laid upon her shoulders long and straight, once she turned to face me her jaw dropped as i was smoothing out my dress.

i immediately felt self conscious and covered myself up, "too much?" i asked nervously as the seconds were passing quickly to notify our leaving giving me no time to change. before sam our answer all the boys ran into the living room ready to leave and stopped dead in their tracks, axl dropping his favorite leather jacket to the floor as he looked at me.

"mother fucker.." axl trailed off as he looked at me, i turned around and saw all the boys staring, duff realizing what they were doing and walking over to me and standing in front of me to block their sight.

"come on, shows over." duff rolled his eyes and axl pushed him by the shoulder to get him out of the way.

"damn heather, you clean up nice!" axl yelled as he wrapped an arm around my waist not caring to pick up his leather jacket.

"thank you." i smiled at him as i ran my hand along his cheek, "you don't look half bad yourself." i complimented as i walked over to the door. i peered behind my shoulder to see slash out of the corner of my eye, his eyes scanning all over my body, mentally undressing me as was axl.