nine

we both sat on the couch and sam grabbed a pillow to hold onto. i did the same because i wanted to be comfy as well, i didn't know where to start, should i tell her from the beginning before we even left seattle or when we got to the creepy motel, should i start with the night we played strip poker? i really didn't know.

"so last night after i got dropped off by that creep nikki, everyone was worried and duff was pissed at first and then he got worried," i explained briefly the occurrences of the night before taking in a deep breath, "so all the boys ended up falling asleep and i really didn't want to be alone."

"i don't blame you." sam interrupted but i didn't mind, i smiled weakly at her because last night i felt weak for the first time in a while. i hadn't cried for a long time before then so i guess everything was built up.

"well slash and i were the only two still awake and he was about to go to his room and leave me alone but i stopped him, i told him i really didn't want to be alone that night and he didn't want me alone." i bit my lip softly at remembering last night. "so basically i spend the night with slash." i blushed.

"you two..you two had sex?" she questioned and both of our eyes widened.

"no!" i began, "no, no, no." i shook my head and she settled down a bit. "not yet." i bit my lip softly and she smirked at me as she pushed my pillow.

"just make sure when you do, be safe." she said firmly as she was very concerned, the last thing she wanted was for me to get hurt.

"of course, you know i will." i smiled at her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"sometimes it's hard because you just get caught up in the moment, you know?" sam spoke, she brought up a very big point because i wasn't on the pill. i had never needed it. i smiled at her and nodded.

"there's more." i smiled as i remembered slash's soft lips, how the smell of his cigarettes engulfed me into a whirlwind of lust. "he's a really good kisser," i admitted, "and his lips are so soft and really nice."

"girl i'm so jealous!" she yelled in an enthusiastic voice.

"also, before i left for work," i trailed off, leaving her wanting more.

"girl continue!" she yelled as her hands grabbed my shoulders and she shook me due to excitement.

"well before i left for work he put me on the kitchen counter and we started making out.." i paused and saw her dying, wanting more and more, every detail, "and let's just saw his hands got a little familiar." i smirked and sam jumped up and down.

"oh my god! oh my god!" she yelled as she bounced on the couch still seated. there was even more that happened at the rainbow with slash but i didn't know if i should tell her or not. i got too excited and my ego was too big to stop so i settled her in because she was making me dizzy.

"things also happened at the rainbow last night." i admitted and her jaw dropped. i nodded in response to her shock and continued my story, "so i got tired and laid on slashs lap ya know," i spoke because she was at the bar too, "and he wouldn't pay attention to me so i wanted to get back at him so i of course lifted his shirt and started kissing along his torso and down his stomach," i paused and watched sam and everything was coming together in her mind. "then izzy caught me so i pretended to be a monster." i rolled my eyes but remembered stevens laughter and never regretted it.

"stevens such a cutie." sam spoke as if reading my mind, i nodded in agreement. "he's really such a sweetheart." she continued but then stopped for wanting to know more.

"well after that slash's hand was attached to my thigh and honestly i'm not complaining." i laughed softly, "when nikki came over slash pulled me onto his lap so nikki had a seat and..." i got quiet and began blushing up a storm, "and slash was hard." i bit my lip and shoved my face into my pillow and sam pulled it down as she looked at me.