thirteen

i woke up to the heavy scent of cigarettes and cheap alcohol, classic slash. my face was buried in his tan chest, his body heat keeping me warm throughout the cold night due to the air vent above slashs bed constantly blowing cold air. i cuddled up to him closer, our bodies tangled beneath the warm blankets, his strong arms wrapped around my body to keep me close. i wanted to fall back asleep in his comfortable grasp but couldn't due to the fact that the boys were yelling in the living room.

at this moment i hated the boys due to the fact that they were drawing me away from slash. i didn't want to get up alone so i sat up and pressed my hand softly on slashs bare chest to attempt to wake him but he didn't budge. i rolled my eyes down at him and sighed, i softly kissed along his bare chest. he let out a soft groan in his sleep but still wouldn't wake up. i was running out of ideas quick. i looked down at his beautiful face, his slightly pouted out as my attempts to wake him were annoying him. i growled down at him as he stayed sound asleep.

i softly shook him, the yelling from the living room growing louder and my patience running thin. finally he began to slowly wake, his eyes sleepily opening as he didn't want to be awake just yet, i could tell he had a good dream as well.

"baby, the boys are yelling in the living room, let's go check it out." i yawned and slash just looked at me.

"really, you woke me up because the dipshits are yelling?" i could tell slash wasn't happy at all. he rolled his eyes and laid back into bed, pulling all the blankets onto him, i stuck my tongue out at him and silently mocked him before standing up from the bed and locating my shorts.

"i saw that." slash mumbled, referring to my mocking and i stood there in shock for a moment before taking one of his hoodies and pulling it on.

i walked out of the room and down the hall where i saw steven running around the living room with izzy's guitar in hand, his legs running along the couch, jumping over the chairs and coffee table, izzy demanding steven settle down before he broke something. i came into view in the room just in time for steven to bump into me causing me to go flying backwards, he skidded to a stop keeping the guitar safe as he looked down at me. he offered me his hand in which i happily took it and stood up. he pulled me into a tight hug and flashed his million dollar smile at me.

i immediately forgave him and hugged him back, his hug gave me memories of how slash would wrap me in his arms and hold me close, with his warmth and want for me, but it had changed with slash, as if he had a different set of motives now.

i pulled away from stevens hug just in time for izzy to come over and snatch the guitar from steven, all steven could do was laugh, his happiness radiated through the room. izzy was not amused, he looked at steven and smacked his upside the back of the head, even that didn't change stevens mood. he was happy as ever.

i looked over at sam and duff who were sitting at the kitchen table flipping through the newspaper. i envied her luck. why was it that i always have to endure the heartbreak over and over again and she gets a perfect guy on the first try? my thoughts were interrupted by the slamming of a bedroom door, the laughter that once flooded the room ceased and came to a calm as slash walked out. he made no effort to even look at me. sams eyes met mine and i flashed her a weak smile, she looked down and sighed as she gazed back down at the paper her and duff were reading. i walked into the kitchen to get some coffee, anything to leave the room that slash had walked into.

i stood alone in the kitchen, my body facing the cupboards that looked down at me, i reached up and grabbed a coffee cup from the cupboard and shut it, halfway through pouring my i heard a voice behind me.

"i'll take a coffee as well." i turned around to see axl sitting on the kitchen counters, a large grin playing on his face as he stared over at me. i nodded at his request and reached back up to grab another coffee mug, "damn, stay like that." i laughed softly and turned to face the boy who was leaned back, his body resting on his forearms. i shook my head and filled his cup with coffee before handing it to him and facing his direction to begin a conversation.